Part five

At the end of the day you sat off home. Seeing another car in your yard you just knew what was happening. 'Please not Allen, please not Allen!' You screamed in your head right when you open the door your parents and Allen's family were at the table. "Great just great." You said to your self.

You mother stood up saying " (Y/n) this is Allen you must know him?" You took a seat right across him. "Yes I met him at school!" You said gritting you teeth. "This is his brother and his other brother Olivier and Matt. And their father Franico." Olivier was that british boy you met and Matt was a Canadian who wore of dark glasses like Allen. And Franico had a cigarette in his mouth looking alot like Matt. "Hello Mr. Franico, I'm (Y/n)." You said putting your hand out in front of him. Asking for him to shake it. He hesitated to shake your hand. But then shoke it, he had a ferm grip on you hand. Then once that was done you sat down. Your mom went to the kitchen to get the food. She came back out with chicken, mashpotatos, mac and cheesels, and some werid tofo junk. "I know you don't like meat Allen so I made this for you." Your mom said happily giving him the food. He gladly took the food from her and placed it down being real nice to her.

That is when your little sister Tony came down stairs. She had her brown hair up in a sloppy bun and her (e/c) (she has the same eye color as you) brightened when she seen the chicken. Her face was did with bright blue makeup, probably yours.

She skipped down from the stairs and sat next to you. "Yay chicken!!! CHICKEN, CHICKEN, CHICKEN!!!!!" she cheered like it was playing football. Your mom put some food on everyones plates and putting some on her own. "Now we shall dig in!" Tony said eyeing the chicken like she was a lion.

~~~~Le time skip~~~~

Everyone ate and it was time for everyone to go home. Your mother ask you to say goodbye for them. And you had to take them outside to do it. When you were outside Allen was the last one out. He shut your front door, and grabbed you wasit. "I had fun tonight doll!" You blushed a light pink. He leaned down and...
_______________________________________

I made more!!!! I have the courage to write more!!! Plus I can type fast on my phone faster than I had been typing!!! Okay so I'm going to add all the chapters as one. So it won't be chapter after chapter, it would be obe whole chapter. That is long, then I would make the other five then add them as one!!! Okay that is all hope you liked!!!!^^
~Kathy♡

RANDOM!!!!
VEEEEEE~~~~~!!!! DOITSU!!!!!~~~~♡♡♡♡♡