Part six

Kissed you, it was a passionate kiss. But it only lasted for a second so there was no kissing back for you.

"Errrr.....uhhhh...." Was all you had said. "Bye doll see ya tomorrow!" He said with a wave like nothing had happened.

***Le time skip to morning***

You woke up with the kiss on your mind. 'Why did he do it?' You thought to yourself while brushing your hair. You went on to put on a outfit when you got a text. You looked on it "An unknown number.... I wonder who it is?" You checked the message

???: Hey this is Allen...ummm....wear something you can run in. See me after school. Btw already told your mom what I was doing. Totally cool with it!!

'Oh it was Allen' You thought to yourself. You wondered what he was planing. You put on some comfortable jeans with a white tank top with a (f/c) half top that says #Fab. And went down to get something to eat. Your mother was cooking some eggs when you said "Morning starshine...." she finished it off with "The earth says 'Hello'!" You both giggled at what you said. Your little sister came down saying "Morning bootys I'm just to fabulous to go to school, so mommy can I stay home?" Tony was wear a blue dress way to baggy and long purple make up and bright red lip stick on her face.

"Honey go clean that up and put some nicer clothes on. And you are going to school!!"

Tony went up stairs, and came back down with her face smudged with make up and nicer clothes.

Your mother handed you you're food.
You begun to eat your eggs. Tasting them while you chewed. When Ivan knocked on the door. Glad he came at that time you were almost done. You put the rest in the garbage can. Grabbed your backpack and left with him.

***On your way to school***

"So Y/n I was going to go to your house last night. But someone was in my parking space." You then jumped off the sidewalk that holded the grass. "Yeah it was just that-wait can't you walk?" You started then questioned. "Errrr.....Uh.....It was dark?" He tried to find the right words to say. "Okkkaaay Mister hotshot!!" You said as you got to the right of him. There were some bushes, you pushed him and said

"BUSHBOMED!!!"

"What the heck was that for?!" He asked completely frustrated. "You were so close to the bush, it was calling out to me to push you into it." Then you started to make sounds like the bush was talking to you. "Push him Y/n, you can do it!"

He looked at you before saying "can you just help me up?" You gladly took his hand and lifted him up. "Thanks!"

You guys went to school, took your sets, and looked on the board.

"What the heck is hippopotam-blah-blah?" You questioned Ivan. "You mean a hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?" He looked at you asking if that was the question. "Yeah. How did you even know how to say it?" You said taking the notes down that was written on the board. "I heard it before, it means a fear of long words. Kind of hard to say, da?" He took his note of what it meant. "Da!" You shaked your head 'yes'. You quickly wrote down the meaning before it leaves your head.

The teacher came in, setting down his papers. "Okay class today we are going to learn about what the word
hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia means. Does anyone know what it me-" Just then Allen came in the class room, just like he did the other day. "Sorry I'm late slept in late." He said not caring like always.

********
So so sorry I needed one chapter this month so I did this I don't think I even did my cosplay monthly!!!! I try so hard so thank you for being patient!!!! Love ya!!! ~Kathy!♡