𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Heeyyyyy!" Eva interrupted this god awful conversation.

"Eva, Josip, finally!" You said like nothing happened. Riley was just rolling of laughter.

"What's up with her?" Josip asks indicating at Riley.

"Oh she's just hallucinating." You shrug in an jokingly manner making Riley laugh even harder.

Josip and Eva give an weirded out look as they both sat down.

"Why so late, you just missed an amazing conversation on how Y/N an-"
"how Y/N is the best ballerina the world will see." You interupted Andre in a jokingly manner.
He just playfully rolls his eyes.

"I'm so confused, what is happening." Eva said looking at Andre than you.

Maria was just enjoying her food while Riley was inaudibly laughing.

Andre starts "Well you see-" "Andre they can't see they're blind." You interupted him once again causing Josip to almost spit out the first bite he took.

Maria chuckles as she shook her head, while Riley, believe it or not, was still laughing.

*Ding dong... Ding dong...* the bell rang.

"Shit! I haven't eaten anything!" Eva exclaimed before taking a large bite.

"If the two of you would have just told me what were you talking about I would actually have time to eat something." She huffed, her mouth filled with food.

You also shoved food in your mouth as Andre just glanced at you. You realize what he was implying and you immediately started shaking your head.

"Y/N slept all alone last night, and she was really sad." Andre jokingly pouted. You sighed out of relief as you took your last bite.

"You were sad, why didn't you tell me." Eva took what Andre said seriously and placed her hand on mine.

"Oh he's just playing." You chuckle. You get up as you swallowed your food.

"Hurry, don't wanna be late." You said as you took your tray to the basket.

You waited for them to finish their breakfast, in the meantime, you got your coat on.

Soon Riley came also getting ready, and then the rest of them too.

"Cmonnn. We gotta hurryyyyyy." Eva groaned as Josip took his time with wrapping his scarf.

You all start walking towards your first class, which by total coincidence was Mr Murphys class.

"Don't be suspicious, act like you don't know anything." You whispered as you entered the classroom.

"Know what?" Josip asked.

"Good morning Mr. Murphy!" Riley exclaimed causing Cillian to shoot his head up, first smiling at Riley, but then turning his look to you.

You just smiled, you tried to act like you havent sucked this man's dick couple nights ago. Also acting like he's not going to rail you tonight, that's at least how he promised.