Lᴏᴠᴇ Lᴏsᴛ (3)

______________________________________

As the five teens walk into the party, Liz already feels like leaving. Belly rubbed her arm as she realized how uncomfortable Liz looked. She smiled at her in appreciation.

"Oh, my God. Milo !" Taylor says as she runs off. Liz sees her go up to a boy with a blonde buzzcut.

"What the fuck ?" Dakota mutters

"Oh, God." Steven sighs

"Thank God you're here." Milo says as he picks Taylor up causing the girl to laugh. "Come here."

Liz and Dakota cringe as Taylor and Milo kiss. Belly looks over at Steven who looks down at her in disgust.

"I'm gonna go find a drink." Dakota says to the three before he walks off.

"So I need to be able to see you when I'm up onstage." Milo says as he puts Taylor down

"Yeah."

"All right. So stay up close ?"

"Okay. Yeah. Mm-hmm."

"Yeah ?"

"My boy !" A boy says as they walk up to Steven

"Yeah !"

"Uh, you call this a party ? Where are all the hot ladies you promised ?"

"Uh, we're literally standing right here." Taylor says as she points to her, Liz, and Belly.

"Oh, uh, no offense. I'm into older women. Personal preference."

"Hey, babe, I'm gonna go help the guys finish setting up, all right ?" Milo says

"Okay. All right. Bye." Taylor says as they kiss. She smacks him on his butt causing him to look back. She laughs as she turns back.

"Okay, well, have fun, everybody. I gotta go make the rounds, entertain the people. You know, host shit." Steven says

"Okay." Taylor says

"Come on, Spike." He says as the boy walks off with him

"You guys are so cute tonight, you know that ?"

Belly laughs as Liz smiles. "Come on, let's go get some drinks."

"I can't drink, I'm driving." Liz says as Belly grabs her hand to pull her along.

"Okay."

______________________________________

Liz was listening on as Taylor and Belly talked with their volleyball friends. Taylor taking shots with the girls and Belly laughing along with them. Liz looked around as she sighed trying to find the nearest exit.

"Bump, set, hit, spike. That's the way we like to fight !" Liz jumps as she turns back to the girls.

"Come on." Taylor says