Save life

When Korra and Asami walked into the barn, Hershel was busy shoveling with his pitchfork. He lifted his head and squinted annoyingly at him with distrust in his eyes.

He asked : How'd you get out Atlanta?

Asami answered : ...We uhh got a ride and then we got stuck , then we meet and rescue Clementine . Then we tried to find helped until your boy found us instead.

Korra said : You're farm is impressive

Hershel said : Heh, had you told me twenty years ago I'd still be doing this, I would've told you that you were full of crud. Never was the plan, having a place like this. It was in the family, and I guess so was I. Family's important; it's all that matters. You agree with that?

Korra felt some tension : Was brought up to, yes.

Hershel asked : Where's your family now? Parents? Boyfriend?

Korra said : My parents are somewhere else far away from here

Asami said : I don't wanna talked about it

Hershel said, he even sounded more serious : Well I hope they are alright. But now you two've got this little girls to take care of. Clementine is it? You two just stumbled up-on her?

Asami said : Yeah, we was looking for help in Clementine's house.

Hershel snorted and stopped his work, sticking the pitchfork into the ground in almost a threatening way : Can I give youtwo a piece of advice?

Korra said : Sure.

Hershel said : Listen . I don't know who you two are and what you two do. Let's say things don't get better back in the cities. Or things get worse before they do. You two're going to have to depend on the honesty of strangers if you two 're going to make it. And if those same people get to questioning yours, you two're going to be in trouble.

Asami asked : Are you saying that me and Korra haven't been honest with you?

Hershel said : Well, yes. Both of you either have or you're on Hell of a good liar.

That's when a loud noise started, like a machine starting up, followed by a loud scream. That's belong to Shawn

Hershel yell : GO! I'll get my gun.

Hershel ran inside the house to grabbing his gun . Korra and Asami ran forward the scene and they saw Shawn's leg was pinned underneath the front wheel of the Greene's tractor, and sitting on the same tractor, Kenny Jr - also known as Duck - was being grabbed by the rotting hand of a walker, pure terror etched in his face.

Korra and Asami hesitated for a moment. Both needed help, but he wasn't sure if they could save both. After an agonizing moment of decision, Korra ran to the front of the tractor and begun trying to lift it. Despite gaining a small amount of leeway, the tractor refused to budge, and Shawn remained trapped under the tractor. Asami grabbing Duck tried to pull him away from the dead

Shawn was screaming in pain.

Korra struggling with the tractor. Korra was not making much headway due to the fact a tractor weighs way more then a bookshelf.

By now Kenny has arrive on the scene. He then immediately ran towards his son trying to pry Duck out of the dead grip . After that Kenny is able to grap his son and get him to saftey.

Korra said : I needed some helped over here

Asami ran over to Korra to help her . Asami grapped Shawn's arms and began pulling with no luck. Asami then noticed a plank of wood nearby grapping it and used it to break in the dead skull. Then she reached it she began lifting it alongside with Korra, who also started lifting with all her might. After a few seconds of struggled, the front of the tractor was lifted just high enough for Shawn to crawl out, allowing for the young woman to pull him out of the path of the walkers which had just broken through the fence.

Korra backed away from the fence, feeling elated at their success at saving Shawn. Herschel arrived just in time and used his shotgun and kill all three remaining walker .

Herschel said, worried for his son : Don't worry son, you're going to be ok. We're gonna get you inside and patch you up, alright?

Shawn nodded his head as he continued to take deep breaths : Y- yeah... argh! My leg... it hurts like hell...

Herschel tried to comfort his son to some avail : I know son, I know.

Herschel leading him back to the house. Herschel make sure he got inside . Once the door closed, he trained his attention on Kenny.

 Once the door closed, he trained his attention on Kenny

He angrily exclaimed : Get the heck out of here!!!!!!

Kenny said, but was cut off : I- I'm sorry Hershel,

Herschel shouted : Look what your boy did!?! your boy almost got my son killed ... Hell.... If weren't for Korra and Asami ..... Just go ..... Get out and never come back .

Herschel storming off back to the house and the door closed it

Korra and Asami, Kenny, and the others were left in shock at the old man's outburst. After a minutes

Korra spoke up : We'll take that ride if you're still offering.

To Be Continue........