Punk pt4🔥

Hobie's pov

I smirk as I pull away and Miles rolls his eyes. He grabs my shirt and pulls me back in. I place my hands on waist.

I lift him up and press him against the wall. Miles wraps his legs around me and starts to grind against me. I pull away and start to kiss his neck.

I hear a soft moan leave his lips and I desperately want it to be louder. I lick up his neck and bite down. I leave a very noticeable hickey high up on his neck.

"Geez, did you have to make it so high?" Miles mumbles.

"Yea, how else will they know your mine?" I whisper in his ear.

"I'm yours now?" Miles chuckles.

"Glad ya agree." I bite his ear.

"I never agreed." Miles scoffs a little.

"That's not what I heard." I carry him to the couch.

I sit down and grab Miles ass. He grinds against me and wraps his arms around me.

"C'mon Hobie. We both know I'll never be yours." Miles shakes his head.

"Oh? Why's that?" I start to pull off his shirt.

He lifts this arms making it easier.

"Cause I'd never let a punk own me." Miles chuckles as he leans forward.

Before I can say anything he wraps a hand around my throat. I close my eyes as I hold back a moan. My grip tightens on his ass.

"I'd own him." Miles finishes by tilting my head up.

He leaves a bigger hickey in the same spot I left his. His grip on my throat never loosens as he grinds down harder against me.

I buck up as I start to pant. I start to undo his pants only for him to press harder against my neck. I moan and drop my hands.

"Good boy, looks like i need to tie you up. Would you like that punk?" Miles scoots back.

His eyes focused on my reaction. He pulls off my shirt. I slowly nod and he starts to unbuckle my belt.

"Use your words punk. Do you want me to tie you up?" He slowly pulls my belt off.

"Y-yes, please, tie meh up." I shift under him.

Trying to get him to grind with me again. He lifts up denying me contact all together. I frown and look up at him.

"Be patient punk, we have all night." He smirks and grabs both my hands.

He makeshift some handcuffs with the belt. He lifts my arms over my head. I bite my lip as I look him over.

"I didn't know ya like to be in charge like this." I chuckle a little.

"I didn't think you'd submit so easily." He pulls on the band of my boxers.

"I normally don't, but ya look too good to stop." I shift under him.

"Someone's needy, you got some lube and a condom?" Miles locks eyes with me again.

Damn he's got beautiful eyes. They're so demanding yet so soft. Like even though he's putting on this act he wants to take care of me.

"Fartherest left couch cushion." I motion with my head.

"Your such a whore." Miles shakes his head as reaches for them.

"I'd like to think I'm just prepared." I shrug.

"Yea okay. Who are you prepared for?" Miles pulls my pants and boxers off.

He put the condom on me and lubes me up.

"Ya apparently, ya seem eager." I smirk.

Miles just smirks back and grabs my member. He lines it up and lowers himself. I moan as he takes me completely. He leans forward and moans in my ear.

I thrust up and lean my head back. He moans louder as he starts riding my dick.

"Untie meh." I moan softly.

Miles sits up and stares at me. He bites his lip and I thrust up again. He grips my shoulders.

"Not yet." Miles moans and speeds up. "I wanna keep you like this a little longer. Is that okay?" Miles looks into my eyes again.

"Yea. I just wanna touch ya." I stare back.

He nods and kisses me. He buries his face in the crook of my neck. Leaving a few more hickeys before just moaning in my ear.

Miles speeds up and I do harder thrust. He bites my shoulder and I gasp as my eyes roll back. I barely notice him untie me. The moment I do I grip his waist. I pull him closer to me as I sit up more.

"H-Hobie, faster." Miles licks up my neck.

I stop and stand up.

"What are you doing?" Miles pants softly.

"Ya deserve more than the couch. I wanna fuck ya so good, ya don't wanna leave my bed." I carry him up the stairs.

"And if you don't?" Miles bites his lip.

"If I don't fuck you good enough?" He nods. "Then I keep fucking you harder till you pass out." I kiss him as I kick my door open.

"That's my punk. Now hurry up, I was getting close before you stopped."

I chuckle and lay him on the bed. I grab lube from my bedside and thrust right back in.

"Ya feel so good." I moan in his ear.

I bite the top of his ear causing his back to arch up. I kiss down his neck and leave another hickey.

"Hobie, I'm close. Faster." Miles grips my shoulder and starts to press his nails in.

"You're mine, aren't you baby?" I slow down a little.

"Yes, I'm yours and you're mine." Miles pulls me down as he kisses me.

"That's all I wanted to hear." I mumble against his lips.

I speed up and grip his hips pulling him closer to me. With a few more thrust we're cumming at the same time.

I lay beside him and we catch our breath. I get up and grab a towel for him. I clean him off and pull him against me.

"Good night baby." I kiss the top of his head.

"Good night punk." He mumbles against my chest.