Aggressive

A/N: Slight smut and Strong themes of abuse, please skip if triggering or if you don't like. I'm here if anyone needs to talk. Take care lovelies.❤️

"Will you just let it go." Hobie rolls his eyes.

"Why? Cause you're wrong? Cause what you did was fucked up?" Miles crosses his arms.

"YES! Is that what you want to hear?" Hobie yells and slams his hands on the table.

"Alright Hobie." Miles sighs and stands up.

"Where are you going?" Hobie closes his eyes.

"Anywhere but here. I can't deal with you when you're like this." Miles starts to walk away.

Hobie grab his wrist and pulls him back.

"Like what Miles?" Hobie stands up.

"Like this. When you get all mad and aggressive with me. All cause you don't want to admit you cheated. I'm tired of it Hobie." Miles scoffs.

"I didn't cheat." He growls.

"Right, will you let me go now?" Miles rolls his eyes.

Hobie pulls Miles closer.

"You're mine, you're staying here." Hobie growls.

Miles forces his way out of Hobie's grip. He pushes him back and glares at him.

"I'm not yours. You lost the privilege to call me that when you had sex with Ben." Miles spits.

"You think I care. I'm never letting you go." Hobie stands tall.

Miles makes a run for the door only for Hobie to grab his waist. He pulls him back and Miles kicks at him. He wiggles and squirms trying to get out of his grip.

"You can't keep me forever. I'll find a way to get away." Miles sends a look with nothing but hatred.

Hobie lays Miles on the couch and straddles him.

"Is that a threat?" Hobie tilts his head as anger fills his eyes.

"It's a promise." Miles spits on Hobie.

Hobie back hands Miles before wrapping a hand around his throat.

"Do it again, I fucking dare you." Hobie snarls in Miles' ear.

Miles freezes a little the sound being foreign to him. His breath hitches and all he can think about is escape. Hobie feels the fear sink in. He feels Miles tense beneath him.

"Good boy, you ruined my mood. Time you fix it" Hobie sits up and starts to unbuckle his pants.

"CUT!" The director yells.

The cameras stop rolling and the director claps. Every crew member follows his lead.

"You two perfect. That's a wrap for today. Just a few notes: Miles i need to see the fear more in your body. It shows in the face and the eyes but i need it even more obvious. Make it clear this isn't normal. Hobie I need more anger, don't be afraid to get more aggressive. I need your intensity to be up there so Miles can follow you up. Overall, an amazing take, I'll see guys tomorrow. You're both done for the day." The director dismisses them and walks off.

"Ya alright, love?" Hobie asks as they walk to their dressing room.

"Yea, your accent is getting a lot better." Miles pokes at him.

"I bloody hope so. I've spent 'ours working wit' a professional to get it right." Hobie chuckles and opens the door for Miles.

"It shows, you're really improving." Miles heads to the mirror and starts wiping the make-up off.

"You're okay right? The slap wasn't too hard? Was I too rough at any point?" Hobie stands behind him and rubs Miles' shoulders.

"Yes darling, I'm okay. I don't know why you get so nervous. We've done rougher scenes on and off camera." Miles chuckles a little.

"You're normally leadin' those rougher scenes, especially off camera." Hobie mumbles as he starts to kiss Miles' neck.

Miles smirks and turns to Hobie.

"That scene turn you on too?" Miles asks while getting on the vanity.

"Yes sir." Hobie gets closer to Miles

"Kneel." Miles bites his lip.

Hobie kneels between Miles legs and looks up at him. Miles leans forward and gently grabs his chin. He squeezes a little, his eyes looking over Hobie.

"I like this on you." Miles keeps looking him over.

"it's 'bit too proper for my taste." Hobie says softly.

Miles grabs the tie Hobie is wearing. He pulls Hobie towards him and Hobie smirks.

"Ya don't like the costume. Ya just miss my collar." Hobie raises up a little and places his hands on Miles' thighs.

"Maybe." Miles chuckles as he watches Hobie's eyes.

Hobie's eyes drift from Miles' down to his crotch. He licks his lips before looking back up at Miles.

"You want something darling?" Miles smirks.

"Yes sir." Hobie's hands creep up higher.

"Tell me what you want." Miles demands.

"Ya. Your cock, your ass, anythin' you're willin' to give me sir. Anythin' i deserve." Hobie's eyes beg.

"Hands behind your back."Miles starts to undo his pants.

Hobie holds his hands behind his back and watches as Miles' pulls out his dick. Miles grabs the back of Hobie's head. Miles' forces his head to him and Hobie gladly takes him in his mouth. He licks and sucks on Miles' dick.

"Good doll." Miles slowly starts to thrust into Hobie's mouth.

Both Miles and Hobie moan together. Miles grip tightens around the back of Hobie's neck. Hobie looks up at Miles' watching as his face fills with pleasure. Hobie takes him in deeper.

"I love watching you suck my dick. You're so good at it. Does my doll like sucking my dick?" Miles licks his lips.

Hobie pulls back and stares into Miles' eyes.

"Yes sir." He moans and bites his lip.

"Slut. I think it's time we go home."Miles stops him from going back and Hobie groans a little.

"We didn't even finish." Hobie rolls his eyes as he stands up.

"Don't worry doll. We have quite the night to look forward to." Miles winks and gets off the vanity.

He fixes his pants and they leave the set for the night.