Burn The World Down (Prequel) - M. DN x Reader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Water would create too much destruction. Fire would burn everything to ashes. A tornado wouldn't do what I need it to do," I quickly thought to myself as I looked for the best possible way to prevent a major catastrophe.

I looked around to find the best outcome I could and then I saw it...

The meadows.

"Dammit," I sighed to myself.

I could start to feel the water in seas get restless and the core of the earth was starting to heat up.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down and pulled the hood of my cloak over my head.

I slowly walked through the village as my hands began to stiffen.

I was making my way to the meadows...

Making small eye contact with children and animals.

I could see children began to ran to their mothers, while animals coward for safety.

Children could sometimes see me if they had experienced one of my destructions before.

Animals on the other hand... could always see me.

Animals were more defenseless than humans, so father had made me visible for them to be able to see danger coming.

"I really don't wanna do this," I whispered to myself as I reached the bottom of the meadows.

- Danielle POV -

Haerin and I were confused about why Y/n just flashed away all of a sudden.

"I bet Y/n is just eager to see mom," Haerin never seemed to pick up when Y/n was tense...

But I could.

It didn't seem like Y/n left because of a good reason.

"I'll see you later!" Haerin quickly kissed my cheek and started to find her way down the cliff.

I could see a huge gust of wind start to blow in the meadows and a dark mist started to make its way towards the center of it.

"Y/n?" I whispered to myself.

"Huh?!" I heard Haerin hum before running back up to the cliff.

"No, absolutely not!" Haerin suddenly growled before flashing herself off the cliff.

I sighed to myself out of frustration and flashed myself off to follow Haerin.

Suddenly....

I found myself in the middle of the beautiful meadow I had been admiring at all day.

"NO! YOU'RE NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!!!" Haerin suddenly yelled.

"I HAVE NO CHOICE!!" Y/n yelled back.

At times, I didn't like how overprotective Haerin could get.

Y/n was just trying to do their job.

*BOOOMMM*

A sudden flash of thunder rippled throughout the sky and I shook my head in disappointed.

"That wasn't me!" Haerin quickly tried to defend herself.

"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE!!" Y/n yelled at us.

A huge gust of wind blew through my meadows and Haerin, and I, were knocked off our feet.

For some reason, I couldn't control the winds whatsoever....