"After getting into college, we started living together. About 6 months we lived the best lives. we cried and laughed together, argued and  loved each other.  But at some point, he started to go out with his new friends he got and come back home late nights, drunk. At first It was once in a months. But soon it became twice and thrice. Months became weeks. He spent less time with me. He changed. But I still believed I could stop him, I can make him come back to me. I tried my best to talk to him, to show how much I loved him, how much I wanted him back. But one day-" His words paused abruptly and swallowed on his spit as if his tongue tasted bitter.

"..-One day, at night, I came back from Tae's after study and saw him with someone else, shoving his dick into other man's ass. In our bed, where he used to make love with me. where he used to cuddled me. I heard his voice of screaming another person's name, echoing in our room. I felt numb, broken, like someone stab me on my heart. And I was sure he saw me too.. but instead of come after me - " he huffed along with the cry.

"He only came to me the next day. I was in Taehyung's house. He didn't allow Jay to come near me. I also didn't wanted to see him. I- I trusted him. With my life, I trusted him. He broke it. And today when I heard those words from his mouth, I- It's like he was stabbing on my wounds again " His grip on my cloths tightened so is his cry's. and I didn't knew how to console him. I just pulled him closer whispering mere It's okey's and placing soft pecks on his locks. He didn't say anything after that, and gradually, his sobs became shallow and it ends. He dozed off. I pulled out of him after sometime ensuring the boy is dead asleep, gently wiping off his stained tears from his face. Seeing him like this made my heart clench. But the fact that the boy was comfortable enough to tell me about his past and cry in front off me make feel content. 
__________________________

*Taehyung's POV*

"Tae?" 

Jungkook's voice get me out of my trance. I hummed in response. I was worried about Jimin, especially because he was with Yoongi.  Even though he is Jungkook's brother, I'm not trusting him.  I'm afraid Jimin will be hurt again, because of him this time. I don't want that. I'm sitting inside Jungkook's car which is parked in front of Jimin's house.

"We reached." Jungkook said, unbuckling himself. 

We were supposed to be in a date. But neither me nor Jungkook were in the mood, after what happened. We decided to spent time with Jimin to cheer him up. I wonder if Yoongi is still with him.

"Hyung's car is here. Just please don't start anything seeing him."

"And why would I do that?" I frowned.

"I know you don't like him Tae. You don't need to pretend so, only because he is my brother."  saying that Jungkook jump out of the vehicle. I also do the same. 

"That's not true. I just don't trust him, Liking is secondary" I huffed as Jungkook shook his head.

We entered home as it was not locked. 

"Oh, I forgot. You go upstairs and check what they are doing, I will join after taking the snacks from the car." Jungkook told me and head out again

I make my way to Jimin's room. What if they are having sex? Better not! or else I will cut off Yoongi's dick for taking advantage of Jimin's situation. But he doesn't need to take advantage right!, their relationship is already based on sex. So many unwanted thoughts rolled on my head as I reached in front of the room. The door to his room was slightly opened, I knocked once. Not getting any response, I slowly opened the door halfway and take a peek inside. And the sight bring a smile on my face. 

"Hey, why are you standing here?" Jungkook asked from my behind, and I shushed him immediately. 

"What?" he frowned. And I eyed him to look inside. 

(Ugh

(Ugh.. how much I like this fan art 🥺😭I don't know who's work is this. But this is one of my favourite yoonmin fan art.

Imagine the other way around here.In the picture Yoongi is on Jimin's hands, but here Jimin is laying on Yoongi's. )

Jimin was sound asleep in Yoongi's hands, which is wrapped around him protectively. He clung to Yoongi like a child with his head on Yoongi's chest.  Yoongi's eyes were closed but his hands constantly caressing Jimin's locks. Me and Jungkook glanced each other with a grin on our faces. 

"Should we leave them alone?" Jungkook whispered. 

"Uhm.. Yeah, I think so too" I agreed.

"Oh, You both are here?" suddenly we heard Yoongi's husky voice. 

"Uhm.. yeah. Sorry if we disturb-"

"No, You didn't" Yoongi slowly pulled out of Jimin and carefully get him out of his hands to the bed ensuring his sleep is not disturbed. He slipped off the bed and tucked him in. 

" I had to be somewhere else this time. But I didn't have the heart to leave Jimin alone.Good thing you two are here." He grabbed his coat and walked past us closing the door behind without making any sound. 

"I will be going. take care of Jimin." He said and head downstairs in a rush.  

Me and Jungkook stare at him with wide eyes, me because I was surprised how much Yoongi care about Jimin, and Jungkook because he never saw his hyung is showing care to his flings. 

_____________

Aww, I didn't expect to get 100+ reads haha😭.. I hope you all are enjoying the story. 

By the way next parts will be late, because from next chapters, I'm yet to start write.