First time seeing (Ep.2)

(He looks so hot gyat dayum😋)

-

"Hey, are you going to the summer camp in Osaka?"...
"I wanna go to Osaka!"...
"That summer camp in Osaka looks cool"...

Every student in your school is talking about Osaka, is it that famous? You've heard that many celebrities from Japan went there when they were little.

You ran across the empty hallways with a bagel on your mouth. You were very late for school because your alarm didn't make a sound.

You wore a red skirt with a white button shirt and a navy blue jacket. You also wore some tall white socks with black shoes.

As you ran across the hall, you trip on your loose shoelaces.

"Shit!" You yell out, falling to the floor and your books falling to the floor. You sit up slightly, you hand placed on your forehead. You see all of your book on the floor and some papers coming out.

You start to clean up the whole paper mess with your books. All of the books were back in your hands except one.

You reach for the book and someone else tries to get it. You look up and see a boy student kneeling down in front of you.

He had a black hat with some weird forms on it, black jacket with a dumb chain on it, black pants and shoes. He was staring coldly in your eyes, his light blue ocean eyes.

"You hit your head pretty hard..You okay?" He asks, his voice deep as he grabs your book and gives it to you.

You didn't understand what he said.

"Sorry..I don't know Japanese that well.." You say, fixing your hair and placing your book back on your backpack.

"Don't worry, I understand English" He says as he gets up, holding his bag tightly.

"Oh..ok.." You were gonna get up, but he reaches out his hand so he can help you get up.

You widen your eyes a little. You place your small hand on his big hand. He pulls up, but to hardly. You trip again as you get up and land on his chest, your face squished on his chest.

You quickly widen your eyes and get off him. "I-I need to get going now" You say nervously as you walk beside him.

"Hey"

You turn around, looking back at him. You hold your backpack tightly.

"Your shoes are still untied" He says deeply while looking at you straight in the eyes.

You look down at your shoes, yes they're still untied. You quickly kneel down and tie your shoes quickly.

"Uhm..thanks.." You say quietly to him and run off to your classroom.

As you run off, he just stands there looking at you, a faint smirk appears on his face with a silent chuckle.

He's strange..

-

You finally arrive at your classroom, running through the door out of breath.

"Miss (L/N), you're late" The teacher says in a little angry tone.

"Sorry, teach.." You say, walking to your seat as other students whisper and silently laugh at you.

As you sit down you place your backpack beside you.

You couldn't stop thinking about that boy..

-

Yo whatup my jojos.

Did this while I was in my church, school and house😨

I'll see y'all next episode🌚

VIVA PUERTO RICOOO🗣🗣‼️‼️‼️‼️

-Jo