Summer Camp(Ep.5)

Summer just started, everyone in the pool, the beach, with their families, etc. But you, you have to go to a shitty camp in Osaka. Luckily, Naomi and Josiah are going, so you won't be alone.

You prepared your luggage with all of the things you need. Clothes, perfume, hair products, etc. You finally finish with your luggage, you take your phone, put it inside your backpack, and exit your room. You go down the stairs, seeing your mom waiting for you in the door.

"Sweetie come on, you're gonna be late for the bus!" Your mom yells while playing with the car keys. "I'm coming ma!" You yell again as you arrive at the door.

You both walk outside to the car. Your mom helps you put your luggage in the back of the car. You both get in and drive safely to your school. As you arrive at your school, everyone else is waiting for the bus, including Naomi and Josiah. Naomi sees you from afar and waves. You wave back gently.

"You okay, Y/N? You look nervous.." Your mom asks you worriedly. "I'm okay mom, it's just..I've never gone to a camp like this. Plus, im not used to being away from you." You say nervously while looking outside.

"Y/N listen, you're gonna be okay. Just because you're gonna be far away doesn't mean I won't die. Naomi and Josiah will be there for you. You just pray that no one will hurt you or bully you in Osaka okay?" She says and takes your hand. You nod gently in response.

She nods too and gets out of the car to help you with your stuff.

You hug your mom goodbye and leave. Naomi approaches you with Josiah behind. "Heyyy!!" She says while jumping happily.

"Hey Naomi!" You smile widely and hug her back. Josiah comes and hugs you too.
"Are you okay Y/N? I hear that you got beat up by the girls.." Naomi asks you while looking at your face to see if she sees bruises.

"Oh geez yes, we were so worried because we didn't see you in class.." Josiah says worriedly.
"I'm okay guys, the bruises healed quickly.." You touch your back a bit.

The busses to go to Osaka arrived quickly while you were talking to Naomi and Josiah. The teachers tells every student that will come to line up on the bus door.

You sit close to Naomi and Josiah is behind you. The teachers give out some snacks just in case you didn't bring some. You take out your headphones from your backpack and put your playlist that you made yourself.

You slowly start to fall asleep while listening to your songs.

-

Slowly you start to wake up, your eyes slowly opening. You feel like someone is squishing you. You look to your right and see the boy that helped you with your books. You widen your eyes quickly and hit his arm. He darts his eyes open and looks at you in the eyes deeply.
"Good morning sleepyhead.." He deeply says while lifting his hat.

"W-why are you in Naomi's seat? She's supposed to be here!" You whisper yell at him while taking off your headphones. He furrows his eyebrows and sighs.

"They got her seat wrong, now shes sitting where I was." He says, taking his hat off because there was something inside of it. For the first time you see the popular kid without a hat. His black, wavy hair just surprised you by how good it looks.

You sigh in despair since Naomi isn't next to you anymore, so you go back to sleep. Josiah wakes up you when you about to go to sleep.

"Y/N we're here!" He hits your head gently so you can look outside. The academy looks so beautiful, with a big parking lot, basketball court, and a fancy fountain. Everyone in the bus starts to gasp and talk about how cool it looks.

You thought the academy was gonna be a crappy academy that was gonna abandon soon, but looks like it won't.

Everyone starts to pack their things to exit the bus. You place your headphones inside your backpack. You wanted to talk to him, but every time you see someone new you get nervous.

"Jotaro is your name, right..?" You ask nervously. He turns his head to look at you, his clear blue eyes deeply looking at you. He gently nods and sits up to leave the bus. You widen your eyes a bit, you smile softly and take your backpack to leave the bus as well.

Everyone waits outside the bus so the teachers get our luggage. The first person to get the luggage was Jotaro. The teacher grabs your bag and looks on the list.

"Y/N L/N." They call your name loudly. You walk up to your luggage and walk back where you were standing. After a while of waiting for everyone to get their luggage, you guys finally go inside the academy.

The academy was like a mansion. The roof had these ancient drawings with a chandelier. The person that directs the camp, Rania, starts to call all of the girls to take them to their room. Another person calls all the boys to take them to their room.

Rania walks all of you upstairs. She opens the door to the girls room and everyone gasps. The room was very very wide, the beds were all clean and a lot of bathrooms. Every bed has a girls name assigned.

"You can now go to your assigned beds. Rest for a bit until the day begins." Rania says and leaves the room. Everyone goes to their beds, laying down and taking a nap. You walk to your bed, putting your luggage on the side. The bed sinks a bit as you lay down a and look at the ceiling. You start to doze off eventually, having a weird dream...

-

Y/N takes the lead! She gets besides Camilla, pushes and.. and.. SCORES!! Yellow team takes the win! Nice job!

You hear the screams of your team, running up to you and lifting you up in the sky as you win a challenge versus red team.

You feel the wind hitting your face as they quickly lift you up. Finally feeling accepted by others is a whole different feeling.

You look around the camp to see everyone cheering for you, but then you see someone in the roof of the camp, pointing an arrow at you. The person throws it at you and the arrow pierces in your eye, making a blood bath everywhere.

"Y/N!" Someone yells at you.

-

"Y/N!" Rana yells at you while your sleeping. You dart your eyes open, aggressively getting up from the bed covered in sweat. Rana gets scared a little by how fast you woke up.

"Sorry I woke you up, but the games are gonna start. Come on." Rana takes your hand, gently lifting you up from the bed.

As you walk through the halls with the other girls, you start to think about that weird dream. It looked so real..

-

WHATS UPP🗣️‼️ sorry this one took some time, but I've wanted to say something to yall.

Since i just started writing, I wanna know if you guys like this story. I feel like im starting to get better at this but at the same time i feel like im not. And i wanna know if you guys if your liking how this story is going. So if you like it, leave a comment or tell me a bit of tips so i can be better at this.

I hope you guys liked this one, I love yalll🎀

-Ember💋