Past/Present

Mitch got cleaned up and got his shower, before going up to his room and laying down on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

Present time, after the second film...

Mitch was staring up at the ceiling, with his arm under his pillow. Thinking about his past and his family, whom he missed dearly and wanted to see again.

He sighed quietly, looking over at the beautiful sleeping woman next to him. He couldn't believe that she was actually his or that he could call her his, she was the love of his life and hopefully soon to be mother of his child.

Mitchell quietly got up without waking her, he got dressed into a short sleeved V-neck and some sweats, before heading down stairs to grab a drink.

He pulled down a cup, pouring a drink into it and taking some sips of it, while standing there for a few minutes. Before hearing footsteps walking down stairs, meaning that his wife was awake. "I didn't wake you up did I?" He asked her, turning around to face her.

His wife had woken up, from him not being in bed and she wanted to go make sure that he was alright. "No, I..I..I got up after sensing that you weren't there. Are you alright?" She asked him, she could always tell when something was bothering him.

"Yeah, just couldn't sleep. I'm sorry that you woke up after I got up." He told her, not liking that she had woken up because he wasn't sleeping next to her.

"I take it, you were thinking about your family again? She asked him gently, she knew that it was a touchy subject after what he had gone through with his family.

Mitchell nodded his head gently, as he sat down his cup while watching as his wife walked over to him, in only his white Henley and some bed shorts. "I was thinking about my mother and her family of lycans. She gave me something that I never looked into, I haven't been able to bring myself to after losing her." He said, remembering what had happened that day.

Flashback to a couple of years ago.

Mitchell was out with his family in his hybrid form

Mitchell was out with his family in his hybrid form. Helping them fight a group of vampires and lycans, that had found their home looking for him. Since he was a threat to them, and seen as someone who could wipe them all out of existence with as strong and powerful as he is.

Mitchell was fighting along side his mom and aunt Stacy, he was using his claws and doing good holding his own until he was shot at

He growled in pain as bullets hit him, he struggled to continue fighting as bullets hit him, making him fall to his knees bleeding badly. "Mitchell!" He heard his mom shouting, as she attacked the vampires and other lycans.