Chapter....48 💙

"Karan is sleeping with his head on Monami lap and Monami is looking at his face very lovingly....She bends down and kisses him on the cheek.A smile appears on Karan's face.....she also smile seeing his innocent face..."

Monami  : Karan utho " while tapping his cheeks "

Karan :  2 min bas aur...

Monami : nhi utho tumne kuch khaya nhi hai please kuch Khalo phir so jaana na..." Hearing her sweet voice he lazily woke up..."

Karan :  lekin yaha aas pass koi restaurant  nhi hai...

Monami : Mai hu namaste Mai banati hu kitchen me kuch hai....

Karan :  ha basic ingredients  hoga....

Monami : ok so tum fresh ho jao tab tak Mai kuch banati hu...

Karan :  okkk but honestly  monami Mera bilkul  bhi mann nhi hai aach me....

Monami : "sternly" tum chup chap jao aur fresh ho Kar aao samjhe...

Karan : fine...

"Karan went to freshenup  meanwhile monami goes to kitchen to prepare  food for them . After sometime  Karan goes to kitchen  and saw monami  making food for them
And hamare janab kho gye apni Ranishaiba  me feeling strong gaze monami see upward and saw Karan lost in her...she  clear her throat and shylly asked...."

Monami : aise kya dekh Rahe ho ?

Karan : kuch nhi ... waise tum kya bana Rahi ho...." Standing near her "

Monami :  pasta ke ingredients  the so Maine socha wahi Bana lu....." He nodded.....

**********

" Param leaves Aryan  outside the house  and is about to call Naina to bring him in, but Aryan snatches the phone from his hand and goes inside himself, leaving Param behind...."

Param : sun sambhal kar jaana..."he  Shouted " ...

Aryan slowly staggers inside and opens the door of his room...Hearing the sound of the door, Naina starts looking and gets shocked to see Aryan's condition. Because she never saw Aryan this condition "

Naina : Aryan sambhal ke " She tries to hold him. Because Aryan is about to fall..but Aryan pushed her hardly.now she gets more shocked Naina back also gets hurt and starts bleeding...."

Aryan : mere pass bhi mat aana Tum..." He shouts angrily at Naina, she shivers..." Tum....tum.....bhi USKE jaisi hi ho mujhe chhod ke baad me chali jaogi...mai nhii hona chahta kisi se bhii attach...TUM BHI DUR RAHO.....

Naina gets confused and starts remembering Anamika  words. Tears start falling from her eyes..She felt very sad when Aryan mentioned another girl....
Seeing tears in Naina eyes, Aryan feels very bad and goes near to her. He starts wiping her tears and naina starts looking at his face.....

Aryan : tum...tum....tummm...roya mat karo..." And cressing her lips with his thumb she feel current in whole body and tightly closed her eyes....Aryan slowly leaned towards her lips and about to kiss her But being drunk, he falls asleep on Naina chest...Naina opens her eyes and gets sheltered seeing Aryan sleeping on her chest.She tries to remove it but Aryan holds her even tighter in his sleep....

Aryan : " in sleepy voice " Mat jao na mujhe chhod kar....." hearing this Naina starts stroking his hair..." please. Mat jao na ANUuu..." Naina hands stop hearing Anuu name. Her heart starts beating fast.Somehow Naina started feeling right in what Anamika said.....She hugs Aryan tightly and sleeps in the same position for the first time.....

**********

Moran side...

At dinning table

Monami :  so yeh raha Monami special pasta...