Chapter 45...💙

Karan : monami udhar chalo wo dekho koi hai waha par...

"Both find the evidence in the middle of the night. They try to find out what is wrong. Because both of them were going to their room after spending some time with each other, then both of them heard the sound of someone running...

Monami : ek kaam karo sab ko inform kar do call kar ke..

Karan : but abhi pata to chale kuch gadbad hai ki nhi ya phir hame waham hua hai....

Monami : nhii we are right...ye dekho " She sees that there are traces of blood on the floor "

Karan : maine sab ko msg kar deta hu...wo Lakhanpal kaha par hai use dekhte hai kahi ye uska hi kiya hua kand to nhii hai....

Monami : ek kaam karo tum Lakhanpal ko dhundo mai udhar dekhti hu kaya pata kuch mil jaye..." He nodded "

************

Aditya : Tanya tumhare saath ye sab kisne kiya..." While touching her face"

Tanya : d.... Dev...wo...wo bhaut hi dengerous hai...usne mere saath saath .." Aditya understood what she wanted to say and immediately put his finger on her lips. tanya starts looking at him....

Aditya : iska badla to mai le kar ke hi rahunga....tum ye batao tumhari family kon hai...

TANYA : mujhe nhii pata kuch bhii yaad nhii...

" She tries to remember but she can't remember anything... she has forgotten everything because of being imprisoned in the same room for so many years. She only remembers her name and nothing else...

Aditya : koi baat nhii..ab tum meri responsibility ho..." He sees that her clothes are all torn.. Aditya takes off his shirt and gives it to her to wear...

Tanya : ye ye....mai...

Aditya : phen lo mai light off kar deta hu ..." He switch off the light... And she wears his shirt...When she wears it then she faints. Aditya turns on the light and keeps her head in his lap..and continuously tapped her cheeks...

Aditya : Tanya tanya utho...lagta hai bhabhi ko bulana padega..nhi to Monami ya phir Akariti ko...jada torcher hone ki wajh se behosh ho gyi....." He runs towards Naina  room but bumps into Monami...

Monami : bhaiya aap iss wakt yaha par kya kar rahe ho wo bhi bina shirt ke...

Aditya : tu ye sawal jawab band kar jaa aage jaa kar ek room hoga waha par ek ladki hai jisko ham sab dhund rahe they wo behosh ho gyi hai ja jaldi se check kar use...

Monami : par mai to us Lakhanpal.......

Aditya : bhaaad me jaye wo usko to mai bataunga...tu ja use check kar dekh use mai bhabhi ko bulane jaa raha hu..." She nodded "

Both go to their respective sides. Aditya knocks on Naina's room and tells her everything, she gets ready to come. And on the other hand, all the agents are engaged in catching Lakhanpal. Aditya and Naina go towards Tanya's room but are shocked to see but most shocked is Aditya....

Aditya : Tanya kaha gyi...yahi par to thi monami kaha gyi wo" while shouting and searching whole room "

Monami : mai jab aayi tab yaha par koi bhi nhii tha...

Naina : kahi use inlogo ne phir se to nhi pakad liya...

Aditya : shit..

Without wasting any time, he goes to find Tanya from there,uske peeche peeche monami aur naina bhi jate hai dhundne...

**********

Karan : bhaiya kuch mila ...

Param : nhii " Both of them reach a secret room while searching… and Neil and Aryan also follow them....