EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN

After that night, they continued walking until it's night again. They've seen the gate of the Calm.

"Finally, We are here, Milady." Hades said.

"We finally made it, sister." Shiro is so happy.

Shura looked at the gate of Calm. She can see her people and Tasuke outside the gate. They ran as fast as they can. When they reached the gate. Everyone cheered.

Shura and Shiro introduced themselves to the guards and when they were confirmed, The guards opened gate immediately.

As they were entering in Calm. Thousands of zombies appeared and running towards them. Everone panicked and screamed. It's chaos, they all trying get inside.

Shura noticed that the children are behind so she went towards them to protect them. She drew her sword and kill zombies who get closer to them. Ziro and the others helped her.

"Hades, Don't let Shiro fight. Protect the children and Shiro." Shura

Hades did what Shura told him. As they were fighting Zombies, The people were getting inside the ship. They were going to abandon the place. They were going to explode the place together with the zombies.

As Shura was killing, She stopped when she noticed the little girl showered in blood walking towards him. She was looking at her and looked like she was not infected. When the little is in front of her, The little girl showed her knife.

Before Shura could react, The girl stabbed her in the chest where her heart place. The little girl smiled at her.

"Farewell, Princess of the Clow." The little girl suddenly dropped herself signing she is dead.

Shura touched her wound to confirm if it's her blood.

"Blood. My blood." She realized it's hers and her world started to spin and she felt weak.

Otherside, The vampires where fighting when they smelt blood. They knew this scent. They looked where Shura was and they saw her bleeding.

"SHURA!!!!" Ziro shouted.

In one blink, He was in Shura's front.

"No! Shura! No! No! No!!!!" Ziro panicked.

"Z-Ziro..." Shura whispered.

To Be Continue.