TWELVE

TWELVE

In the side of the river where there is a tree standing, Shura was leaning to the tree alone and thinking how can she save her people from the zombies.

She was too busy thinking when she heard a branch snapped.

"Wh-who's there?" Shura asked and swallowed.

She looked at the left side of the tree and saw no one. She sighed with relief and went back to her previous position and closed her eyes to take a break.

"What are you doing here, Princess?" someone asked.

Shura immediated opened her eyes and looked who asked.

It was Rage.

He sat next to her and looked at the view in front of them.

"Ahm, resting. How about you? resting too?" Shura asked while looking at him.

"No, Just looking for a prey." Rage answered without looking at her.

When she heard what he just said, she immediately keep her distance from him.

"What do you mean by that?" She suddenly felt scared.

Rage suddenly laughed out loud.

"Idiot, You're Ziro's food. we don't share." Rage smirked.

"How dare you? I'm not his---ahemm,not really his food." she glared at him.

"Oh,Really? Is that what you think?" Rage smirked again.

"How dare you?" She's furious.

He laughed again because of Shura's behavior right now. He felt like teasing her more.

"Do I look like clown that made you laugh?How dare you! " She suddenly kicked, punched, and pinched him furiously.

"Hey. hey. Stop it." Rage was blocking her attacks.