°• | 0.1 | •°

Start from the beginning

"But.. it won't be the same if we're not on the same team!" Katie said making you frown. "Well.. maybe.. Chris will let you or Sadie change teams with someone who is willing to change them." You said to Katie while walking with her closer to your team while she gasped. "Oh my gosh, you're right! Thank you, thank you! Uhm.." She said with a smile and then hugged you, before pausing, not knowing your name.

"It's [Y/n]." You returned the hug.

"You guys, will be officially known as... the killer bass!" Chris announced, throwing a red poster at them.

"Awesome... it's like.. amazing.." Harold said slowly.

"Alright, campers! You and your team will be on camera in all public areas during this competion." Chris said.

"You'll also be able to share your innermost thoughts on tape with videos diaries any time you want. Let the audience at home know what you're really thinking. Or, just get something off your chest." Chris said, already sitting in the confessional.

°• Gwen's confessional •°

"Um, okay." She started while having her arms crossed, tilting her head slightly. "So far this sucks. But atleast I get to be on the same team as [Y/n]. That's a plus." She said, smiling softly at the camera while thinking of her new [h/c]-coloured friend.

°• Lindsay's confessional •°

"I don't get it. Where's the camera guy?" She said with her back turned towards the camera, allowing everyone to see her low behind.

°• ... still a confessional I guess •°

It showed a black seagull painting their lips with a bright pink lipstick, before getting surprised once it noticed the camera.

°• Owen's confessional •°

"Hey, everyone, check this out. I have something very important to say.* Owen says, staring at the camera with a dead serious expression, before letting out a fart and then snickering at his own joke and farting again.

°• [Y/n]'s confessional •°

"Uhm.." you started while sitting at the toilet seat in the confessional, staring at the camera nervously. "This.. isn't exactly how I imagined it to be like.. but.. i'm not complaining, I guess." You shrugged before your expression turned to a more excited one.

"Plus, the chicks and dudes here are like, so cute!" You said excitedly with a pink blush on your cheeks, leaning slightly closer to the camera, while thinking of someone 'specific'.

•° Confessionals end •°

"Alright, any questions?" Chris said with his hands on his hip, gazing over the contestants to see if someone has their hand raised. Once he noticed no one has, he continued. "Cool. Let's find your cabins." Chris said, before he lead you to your cabins, where you'll be staying at for eight weeks. Your home for eight weeks. Yes. Right.

°•°•☆🪼☆•°•°

[A/n] : WOWWW no way I updated once again!! I wanted to update yesterday but I had my tablet taken away so I couldn't watch the show on my tablet while writing the story on my phone, knowing exactly what happens and describing it 💔

Anywooo, the love interests will be basically every contestant, everyone will show their romantic interest in you somehow, but some may have a bigger interest and some may have a small one.

And obviously, I have favourites... ( cough cough, Noah, Cody, Bridgette, Gwen, Courtney, D.J.,Alejandro.. wdym Alejandro isn't in first season? Ofc he is./j ) and while some just seem interesting to write as your love interests.

Andd also, someone 'specific' is for you to decide jjsjs it can be your fav character, or just someone you'd like your oc or self insert to have a crush on, i'm leaving it on you!

Anyway hopefully you enjoyed the chapter and I'll try to update as much frequently as I can! <3 but sadly high school starts for me in 3 days and I'm scared 💔 so I might update the first week of my school sometimes, but then update rarely when we'll actually start to learn since I picked out a hard high school ( ofc... )

Anywoo, for people who came from my helluva boss book, I'll also update there but I'm still waiting for my 200 votes on my chapter 11 🫶🏻🫶🏻🤗 ( it'll be a long time since I'll have em. Also just an excuse so that I can focus on this book fjsj )

[ 1700 words ]

| Fri 1.9. 2023 |