°• | 0.1 | •°

Começar do início

'How is he so confident saying that..? I mean, c'mon dude, you're on the NATIONAL TV.' You thought to yourself, furrowing your eyebrow at him.

"They're not co-ed, are they?" Heather asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"No." Chris shook his head while grinning.

"Girls get one side of each cabin and dudes get the other."

"Excuse me, Kyle?" Lindsay said while raising her hand as if in school.

"Can I have a cabin with a lake view since I'm the prettiest?" She finished with a smile

"Okay.. but that's not really how it works here." Chris said, dissapointing Lindsay.

"And it's Chris." He said with a soft glare.
Haha, Kyle. That's funny. You're definitely calling him that from now on.

"I have to live with Sadie, or I'll die." Katie said, turning her head to Sadie while holding her hand. "And I'll break out in hives. It's true."

Aw. But that's actually kind of cute. Friendship goals for real. "This cannot be happening."

"Aw, come on, guys. It'll be fun." Owen said as he hugged Gwen and Tyler close to him, almost choking them.

"It's like a big sleepover!"

"Atleast you don't have to sleep next to him." Tyler said as he pointed his head in the direction of Duncan.

"Here's the deal." When you heard Chris voice, you snapped out of your daydreaming and started to pay attention again.

"We're gonna split you into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there. Gwen. Trent. Heather. Cody. Lindsay. Beth. Katie. Owen. Leshawna. Justin. [Y/n]. Anddd, Noah." You sighed out in relief knowing you'll be in a team with Gwen, Noah, Cody and Beth. These were the only people you knew somehow at this camp so far and they were all in your team!

Lucky you. But you were slightly dissapointed that you weren't in the same team as Courtney or Bridgette. They both seemed nice and pretty..- nice. Yeah. "From this moment on, you are officialy known as... the screaming gophers!" Chris announced as he threw the green poster with a gopher on it to Owen.

"Yeah! I'm a gopher! Woo!" Owen exclaimed excited about finally knowing his team.

"Wait! What about Sadie?" Katie said, nervously.

"The rest of you, over here." Chris started to talk, while you sneaked up to Gwen, placing your hand on her shoulder. "Sooo.. I guess we're on the same teams now, huh? I'm pretty glad." You said startling Gwen a little as her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "Oh, yeah! I'm- pretty glad too!" She said, nervously before chuckling.

You noticed the nervosity in her tone and placed your hand away from her shoulder, slightly dissapointing Gwen.

"But.. Katie's a gopher! I have to be a gopher!" Sadie said, looking at our team with a frown. "Sadie, is it? Come on. It'll be okay." Courtney said with a smile, holding her shoulder before she started to walk with Sadie away. "This is so unfair! I miss you, Katie!" She exclaimed, making Katie sob. "I miss you, too!" Katie exclaimed while sobbing, making you walk up to her.
"Hey.. Katie.. don't worry! It'll be alright! You'll still be able to hang out with her during free time, you know." You smiled at her as you tried to comfort her. Katie wiped her tears away before turning to you.