I am Paperkat

Inside a cozy cafe, filled with the aroma of ground coffee beans and freshly baked pastries, Mina and Chae found their seat by the window. The hustle and bustle of the morning city life did nothing to dampen their spirits.

As the waitress approached, Chae, with a confident smile, ordered two cups of Amercano and his usual breakfast set. Mina’s eyebrows raised in surprise as she looked at Chae with wide eyes.

“Yah!! How did you know my favorite coffee?” Mina asked, her voice tinged with astonishment. Chae merely grinned and winked in response, "How could I forget?"

Mina is still confused..

They spent the late morning savouring their breakfast and sipping their coffees, lost in their own world as the city woke up around them even though its already Lunch time.

After they ate, the two decided to leave. Tinayanang mga dalawang oras ang kailangan nilang lagbayin patungo sa kanilang paroroonan.

The sun was beginning to set when Chae took Mina's hand and led her through the serene graveyard. Stopping in front of a beautifull tombstone, he gently squeezed her hand and pointed at the grave.

"Mina," he said in a quiet voice, heavy with emotions. "This is my mother's grave."

Mina, taken aback, didn't know how to react. She stood still, waiting for him to continue.

"With all my heart," he paused, taking a deep breath. "I believe you are the reincarnation of my former lover, and... my mother at the same time"

Silence befell them as Mina tried to grasp the weight of Chae's words. Her eyes darted back and forth between Chae and the grave, as if trying to connect the uncanny dots of his revelation.

Chae's words sent a flurry of emotions through Mina, but she managed to remain calm. She looked at the headstone one more time, noting the strikingly familiar name etched onto it. Mina took a deep breath and turned to Chae, her eyes reflecting a wave of disbelief and curiosity.

"Well, Chae," she said, trying to maintain an even tone. "I can't say I believed in reincarnation before now. But going by what you have just told me, it's a lot to take in. Can we maybe take a few steps back and talk this through?"

She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, signaling her willingness to listen and understand.

It was getting late, so Chae decided to take Mina to his condo so that they could talk there.

Mina's eyes widened in astonishment as Chae turned the key to his penthouse unit. As the door swung open, a vast room filled with toys and gaming equipment unfurled before her. Overwhelmed, she took in the sight of shelves filled with action figures, board games, and myriad video gaming consoles.

A huge flat-screen TV was flanked by a gaming chair, upholstered in leather and outfitted with desirable features for a hardcore gamer.

"This is my work station" Chae said

Controllers, handheld devices, and specialty joysticks were organized in a glass shelves, reflecting the colors of the room in their shiny surfaces.

Chae stood back, watching Mina's reaction with a half-smile on his face. Mina, completely astonished, took a step forward, her eyes widening even more if that was possible. She reached out and picked up one of the controllers, her eyes sparkling with curiosity and excitement.

The moment Mina stepped into Chae's penthouse, a sense of childlike wonder and astonishment washed over her. Chae's collection was beyond anything she'd ever seen, and she was left momentarily frozen. The sight of neatly aligned action figures, painstakingly assembled Lego structures, and the impressively old-school gaming consoles arranged within a dedicated playing area blew her away.