Anya's Birthday

It was a day to be happy and rejoice but there was no joy in Anya's room at all. Amelia enters Anya's room, tapping Anya
" oh why did you wake me ,are you not going for lectures today?" Amelia asked

" No I'm not, I need to have rest today"Anya responded

"okay , i'm not also going"

"That's none of my business"

"Well I came to deliver a message to you" handing a paper over to her.

"What is it?" she sits up and looks at her with curiosity

"Collect the paper " Anya collects it from her and asks her to leave.

" open it and read it, everything is in its content "Amelia turns and bangs the door behind her.

"What could be the time she picks up her phone"Anya's thought.

" it's few minutes to 12:00 a.m. then why was Amelia waking me up ?She even asked me if I'll be going for lectures is that one of her tricks

Anya opens the letter and it reads as follows:
I have been thinking about you since yesterday. Your absence is making the love I have for you not to be amply in yours and my life . You are such a guru in making me grin, it warrants that I want to see you right? I wish we could both hold each other's hands and absorb far away .Your flaming skin and presence , I really don't want to let you go. Please meet me at my spot, look through the window and put on those items for me
Yours amigo
Bryan

Anya sobs again "why !why !did you have to come into my life, now I have fallen head over heels in love with you and now you're breaking my heart in fact you've broken it. Rose already told me what you are like , I'll just go and ask him why he wants to do this to me .

she prepares ,puts on all Bryan kept at the window and goes to Bryan's spot.

"Bryan !Bryan !" she called out "Why is this place dark , it's risky I'll just go back home" immediately Bryan blindfolded her and turn on the lightening". Anya screams

"Ssh, it's me, Bryan ".

"Please remove this " Anya requested

"Okay ". He removed it as Anya kept on staring at the arrangements made just for her she totally forgot what she told herself about maintaining a distance with Bryan .

"How did you know my birthday is today?"

"Well I know"

"Amelia must have told you"

" No ,I read it up in one of your diaries "

" You read my diary ,how dare you? She shrills.

"I said I'm sorry".

" so why did you call me?" Anya said standing akimbo

" Sit down first, what would you like to eat?"

"Nothing " as she seats

" why? he looked into her eyes smiling

A minute of silence came in between Anya and Bryan as the background played romantic music.
But Anya broke the silence

"I would have loved to be with you but my world doesn't want that to happen" she said bent out of shape.

"What do you mean by that ,is loving someone a crime?"

'No it isn't, but it's a crime if your parents are against it and if the person you love is loving you under conditions".

"Talking like you don't know "she hisses and stands up trying to leave as Bryan holds her back.

"I don't understand?" Confused Bryan asked.

"Bryan! I do not want a relationship that's under T's and C's do you understand? let go of me , I wanna go; you're hurting me ".

"Really? every single thing you just said has been piercing my heart and making my heart skip a bit , go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush "He said as he lets go off her hand.

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about, I don't like liars " Anya said furiously .

"Calm down, please can I dance with you?" Bryan tried to change the topic .

"What's wrong with you do you think I'm joking "she strikes his chest.

Bryan doesn't like Anya's mood on her birthday.

" it's your birthday, celebrate your birth, Anya, what did Rose tell you? You can tell me "He asked like he knew what she told her.

"Why did you cancel your alliance with Rose?"

"I knew it! What did she tell you?"

"She told me that she doesn't want your wife to have another identity, I want another identity".

"Like seriously? that's not true I cancelled the alliance because she left me in the middle of a ritual to go and welcome one of her deluxe friends from the DG airport".

"Do you mean it like ?what you told me just now is it true?"

"Yes !any more doubts? Look every relationship is supposed to be based on trust, no relationship based on lies lasts. I advise you to trust me believe in me and allow me to fulfill your dreams for"
Bryan sang a happy birthday song for Anya , the cake was cut they drank, ate and had fun together .