𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 1

Start bij het begin

Brunch dress imagine what you like:)

"He's not wrong, how else are we going to buy our summer house in Barcelona?" Nate speaks. Nate Archibald 'Golden Boy' sweetest boy in this town and the oldest money in the friend group. Nate's family has been a party of this elite community for generations, his parents Anne Archibald (née Van Der Bilt) and Harold Archibald; socialite housewife and investment banker.

Nate and Christina, the perfect pair like Blair are childhood friends;been attached to the hip ever since with their inside jokes,special lunches and sleep overs. You hardly ever see one without the other unless it was during school and sometimes during that they found themselves next to each other.

"Nathaniel, care for some fresh air?" Chuck signals, Izzy and Katie giggles on the side of him while receiving a glare from Christina. She doesn't care for the minions, she hates how desperate they are to fit in.

Chuck bass, brother to Christina there's no true way to describe him other than he is Chuck Bass.

"When I get back" Nate responds desperately needing the smoke break to get away from his father.

"If he gets back" Blair interjects wanting her boyfriend's full undivided attention, But somehow that small sentence caused pain within the female bass. Anyone with two eyes can see the pair has feelings for each other except for themselves. As Blair and Nate walk away, every teenager's phone in the room goes off.

𝒮𝓅𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓁, 𝒷𝒶𝑔𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒹- 𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒶 𝒱𝒶𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓇 𝒲𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓈𝑒𝓃. 𝒲𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒶 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓇 '𝒾𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁' 𝓂𝓎𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 '𝒷𝑜𝒶𝓇𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓁'? 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓁𝓎, 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.

"Oh my god you'll never believe what's on Gossip Girl!-" Katie practically screams, Hate filled Christina's heart, memories of when she first left without saying anything.

"Someone saw Serena getting off the train at Grand Central." Izzy finishes, downing the rest of her drink needing to numb the feeling that returned for her former best friend.

"Good, things were getting a little dull around here." Chuck says while playing with his drink.

"I just love how you find this so entertaining." Christina takes his drink downing it.

As the night went on, Christina found herself talking to alot of Elenor's business partner since she wants to become a model. She finds traveling the world to have your pictures taken better than working in a conference room full of egotistical men, depending on how modeling goes she can branch out and start companies of her own. She threw her head back fake laughing to boost the man in front of her ego until she saw the tall blonde that everyone was secretly waiting for.

Serena Van Der Woodsen 'It girl'

The fifth and final member of this elite friend group- she was the ultimate ticket into this high society. William Van Der Woodsen, world famous doctor and socialite Lily Van der Woodsen (née rhodes). Serena was the go to friend who helped you escape your problems, seeing as how she had enough problems of her own with her family and disastrous relationship. One day she got up and left without a word, her friends had to find out through Serena's mother Lily. Blair and Christina found comfort in each other, mourning the loss of their friendship with the tall blonde.

Now that Serena's back everything would change, Christina excuses herself from the man walking in the direction of the blonde and surprisingly sees Blair embracing her in a warm hug. "Hey Chris" Serena smiles, Christina resting bitch makes the girl smile fade quickly. "You know what blair I'm gonna go, I'll see you at school tomorrow" the bass beauty says before giving Blair a quick hug and Serena a glare.