Me: I'm going to be honest with you, I did something and I need a couple days to bounce back from it.

I sent the message to Aurora before standing up and walking out onto my balcony then I picked up the bottle of Alcohol that was sitting on the table.

I screwed off the lid and let it drop to the ground then I brought the bottle to my lips and let the alcohol fill my mouth.

I swallowed the alcohol then walked over to the railing and leaned against it while staring down at the ground below me. I could feel eyes on me but I didn't bother looking to see who was looking at me.

I heard shuffling and grunting noises from my left making me look to see Alessandro jumping the balconies. "You know one day one of you guys are going to hurt yourselves." I said making him chuckle as he climbed over Luca's balcony.

"We need to talk and you're going to talk to me, Tesoro." Alessandro said making me sigh then walked back inside my room and sat down at the end of my bed.

"Let me guess, Dad sent you to try and talk to me." I said making him shake his head, sit down next to me.

"No, he didn't, colomba. I can tell when something is bothering you and I want to know what is bothering you so I can help you." Alessandro said making me nod my head.

(Colomba- Dove.)

"I told Luca I was going to kill them until after I trained you but I had a nightmare and blacked out then killed them." I snatching the bottle from his hand and take a sip out of it then let the liquid run down the back of my throat.

"Come here." Alessandro said as he opened his arms wide open. I scooted over into his arms and laid my head on his chest making him wrap his arms around me.

"You're safe with me and the others now." He said kissing my head and then grabbing something from behind us.

I saw my tv turn on from the corner of the eye and I watched him turn on Sons of Anarchy making me laying down and he did the same.

It was finally dinner time which made Alessandro and I stop watching Sons of Anarchy then the two of us walked out of my room and downstairs to the dining area.

When we walked into the dining area, then the two of us sat down at the table. I felt Luca grab my hand underneath the table which made me smile softly at him.

"Princess, your older brothers and I wanna thank you for pointing out the scam at the warehouse." Dad said making me smile at him which he returned.

Chefs entered into the dining area carrying plates in their hands which they sat the plates down in front of us and walked out of the dining room into the kitchen.

Once they walked we all picked up our silverware's then started eating quietly together as a family. I ate until I felt my stomach start to hurt a little bit.

I stood up from my seat at the table and grabbed my plate then walked into the kitchen. When I walked in a maid took the plate from my hand making me furrow my eyebrows.

"It's fine, sweetheart. I got it from here." She said softly making me smile softly.

I walked out of the kitchen towards the stairs and was about to walk up them until my name was called making me stop in my tracks and turn to see Lorenzo.

"Wanna sleepover?" He asked making me nod my head and then continue walking upstairs to my room.

I walked to my bedroom, and opened my door then walked in closing the door behind me. I walked over to my closet and walked inside turning the lighting on as I walk inside.

I walked over to the selection where I have my sleepwear hanging up at and I looked through them until I found one that was my favorite.

Lorenzo is totally going to lose his shit when I walk into his room

Lorenzo is totally going to lose his shit when I walk into his room. I walked out of my closet and grabbed my phone from my couch then walked to Lorenzo's room.

When I walked into his room I heard his shower running making me rush into his closet and grab one of his sweatshirts then ran out quietly.

I climbed into his bed and slid the sweatshirt over my head then laid down pulling the covers over me. I heard the shower turn off making me turn on my stomach and get on my phone.

It was quiet for at least five minutes then the bathroom door opened. I felt the bed dip beside me making me look away from my phone to beside me where Lorenzo was laying down looking at me.

"Lore-"

"Baby, I know that you're going through something but can you please talk to me so I can help you if you need help?" Lorenzo said cutting me off making me nod my head.

"Luca and I were talking before I did it and I wasn't going to kill them until after I trained Alessandro but I had a nightmare that made me blackout." I said making Lorenzo wrap his arms around me making me lay my head on his chest.

"We got you now, Sorella. No one will hurt you as long as we're alive." Lorenzo said making me nod my head against his chest.

(Sorella- Sister)

I closed my eyes as I head laid on his chest and darkness took over.