Chapter 8: Dark Fire

Dark Fire
------------------------------------------------------

(See in the media-Kris/Toffer)

Toffer's POV

Yow readers, Kristoffer Grayson here just call me Toffer. Andito ako ngayon sa condo ko, preparing for school. Since I still have time, let me introduce my self clearly so as my friends.

Harris Flame Dimithri Gomez- The son of the famous business tycoon Mr. and Mrs. Gomez. The heir of the Gomez company. Gomez company is known for owning the biggest and famous hospital all over Asia. They also own bars, hotels and factories. Our leader in the gang and known for his deadly technique in fighting. Can do any self defenses. Can use short and long distance weapons, like guns, katana, spear etc.

Especialty: guns and targeting vital parts
Codename: Dark Rex
Rank: 1 in the gang

Kristoffer Grayson- I am the heir of the Grayson company. Son of the known business man/woman Mr. and Mrs. Grayson. Own the biggest Advertising company all over Asia. We have shares in the Gomez company and own some boutiques and hotels. Can do self defenses and can use any weapons.

Especialty: Racing
Codename: Death Racer
Rank: 2 in the gang

Trick Liam Guevera- The heir of the Guevera company and the son of the famous Mr. and Mrs. Guevera. Own the biggest and known Modelling company all over Asia. Gueveras' also own some resto bars and malls. Expert in Judo, Muay Thai and Aikado. Can do other types of self defenses and can use any weapons. Our youngest memeber in the gang.

Especialty: Hacking
Codename: Light Phoenix
Rank: 3 in the gang

Brixx Anthony Mason- The heir of the Mason company and the son of the famous and known Mr. and Mrs. Mason. They own the biggest and famous Clothing Line in Asia. Know how to do different kinds of self defenses and use weapons such as guns, knives, etc. The chef in the gang.

Especialty: Martial Arts
Codename: Black Phantom
Rank: 4 in the Gang

Seph Arthur Lasquez- The heir of the Lasques company and the only son of the famous Mr. and Mrs. Lasquez. The Lasquez family own the biggest and famous Resto Bar in Asia. Great in Kung Fu, Kendo and Ninjutsu. Can use any weapons specially long distance weapons. The Troll and talkative member in the gang.

Especialty: Archery
Codename: Night Shadow
Rank: 5 in the gang

Napadaldal ata ako masyado ah. Well, that are some informations about us.

"Oy brad, sabay na kami sa'yo papuntang GU ha?"- Sus, pustahan tinatamad lang mag-drive tong mga to. At biruin mo yun, dire-diretso na lang ang pasok nitong mga lokong to dito sa condo ko?!.

"Sabihin nyo na lang na tinatamad kayong mag-drive -_-."

"Waahhh... pano mo nalaman yun Toffer? Psychic ka ba?!"- parang monggoloyd na manghang-manghang sabi ni Seph. I really don't know na naging kaibigan ko tong monggoloyd na unggoy na to. Like seriously?!!.

(a/n: Ang harsh mo naman masyado Toffer :3 tsk tsk tsk.)

"Aray naman!! kung makabatok! Ano nanaman bang ginawa ko ha?!"- bulyaw ni Seph kay Thony nang batukan sya.

"Ang TAN G-A mo kasi, para ka pang monggo na bata kung umasta."- sabi ni Harris kay Seph na hinihimas pa yung batok nya.

"TAN G------??... Hoyyy!! hindi ako tanga ha! Kung maka-tanga lang wagas?! at tsaka anong kinalaman ko sa munggo na bata?... Teka may munggo pa lang bata? ngayon ko lang yan nalaman ah O-o?."