Again?

"no this can't be true-" "IT IS TRUE LEE HEESUNG!" Niki shouts. "I tried my best to help you find those documents of yours because you're being cold and not caring about anything!! You even shouts at Yn!" Niki said

"and all of my hard work paid! AND NOW YOUR OWN BODYGUARD TOOK IT FROM YOU BUT YOU NEVER MIND TO CHECK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR BODYGUARDS?!?!" Niki hit the man again with the bat. Sunoo pulled him back. "enough Niki!"

Heesung stood there quietly. It was true it's all his fault. He never investigated his men in the first place. He felt bad about his actions towards Yn. "I...I'm sorry guys. It's all mu fault" Heesung said fisting his hands. "I should've been more responsible for this. I'm such a childish"

"It's fine hyung. Just, please make it up to Yn. She felt so hurt when you keep on being cold towards her" Jungwon said and Heesung nod. "done? Now let's handle this piece of trash here. I'm so done with him" Sunghoon said rolling his eyes.

"Can you guys handle this for me? I want to met Yn to fix everything back" Heesung said picking up his jacket. The members smirk and nodded their heads. "Such a pleasure hyung" They said and Heesung went out from there.

| Yn's Room

Heesung went inside and saw Yn who's sitting on the bed playing with Jake while Jay was tying her hair. He smiles but it fades when he remembers all the things he's done towards her these days.

"Hyung!" Jake said as soon as he saw Heesung on the door frame. Yn looked at his direction and smiled. "Oppa come in!" She called him and Heesung smile and walked to them. "I heard that you already found out who's took your important files. that's good oppa" Yn said smiling at him.

Heesung give a glance at Jay and Jake as if he told them to leave them alone. Jay and Jake both nods before kissing her cheeks leaving Hee and Yn alone.

Without any doubt Hee went towards her and hugs her tightly. She was shocked when she heard him sobs. "o-oppa..." She caressing his back. "I'm sorry baby...i'm really sorry. These days I kept on being cold to you, I always short-tempered and let my anger out on you...I'm sorry...I'm sorry" Heesung cried hugging her tight.

She tried to calm him down by caressing his back and his hair. "shh it's okay oppa. I understand. I really am. i always forgive you, it's fine. don't cry please" They're hugging like that almost minutes. After feeling that he's a bit calm she let go of the hug.

"Thankyou Ynnie..." Heesung said and Yn smiled at him. He chuckles and ruffled her hair. "Oppaaaa my hair! It's such a waste! Jay oppa made it very welll!" She whined when Heesung messed up her hair that Jay just do it for her. Heesung laugh. "I can do better than that old man baby" He said.

"Hmph!" She sulked. Heesung laugh and pinched her cheek. "Let's go downstairs. The others must be waiting for their princess too" Heesung said and Yn blushed. "Ishh oppa" Again heesung laugh and both of them went downstairs.

| Kitchen

" SUNOO OPPAAAA" Yn shouts hugging him from behind. "Hi my sunshineee!!" He said ruffing her hair. Yn giggles and talking to Sunoo. "So now you only love Sunoo? Ouch that hurts baby" Yn turned and saw Jake leaning on the chair. Sunoo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Ofcourse she loves me more hyung" He said smirking and Jake rolled his eyes. "Babe come come" Jake called her and she went to him and hug him. Jake smirk at Sunoo and Sunoo just raised his middle finger to him.

"Let's go to the park, bear" Jake said to Yn and she nodded happily. "YEAY! Wait i'm going to changee" She ran to her room and both Sunoo and Jake laugh at her cuteness.