Oh no

" HYUNG! " Sunoo shouts at Jay who's working on his laptop. He stopped his hands and look at his messed up dongsaeng. " wth sunoo what happen "

" hyung we fucked up! " Sunoo said and Jay was already got a bad feeling about this. Niki ran to the room hearing the loud noise. " What happened? "
Niki ask. Jay and Niki look at Sunoo who's still catching his breath.

" THEY FORGOT TO BRING THEIR PILLS! "

🍷

" when will they come back? " Jay asked again. " NEXT MONTH! " Sunoo said worriedly. It maybe seems like a simple thing but IT WAS NOT. They need the pills to keep them stable. It's not like they will go out and eat someone but making them stable from Yn.

Long time ago, when Yn was 15, she accidentally went home late at 2am. She was going out with her friends and forgot to tell the boys. They became uncontrollable. When Yn went home they immediately went towards her and questioned her many thing. Not just that, Niki almost killed her when he saw her talking with her boy friend. Since then Yn made up her mind and talked to them to take medicine. At first they rejected it said that they're normal and she was over reacting. But when Sunghoon accidentally hurts her, they agreed to take the medicine.

" what happened oppa? " Yn suddenly ask making the three boys looking at her. " nothing honey, just talking about works. How are you feeling? Better hm? " Sunoo replied motioning her to sit on his lap.

" No....I miss them " Yn said while putting her heads on Sunoo's chest. Sunoo caressing the girl's hair. " It's sokay honey, Heesung hyung said they'll be back as soon as possible " He said making the girls smile widely.

" REALLY?! YEAYYY! " She said happily and Jay chuckles at her cuteness. " Baby, but can you not get out from your room the week they get back? " Jay said caressing her hair. " But why? " She ask

" well we told them you want to have some times alone that week so we don't want them to think that we're lying to them " Niki said fast enough to come up with idea. Yn just agreed with it without questioning them since their face showed that they're serious. " okie... " She said sadly

" Don't worry angel, you can meet them after that week hm? I'll treat you ice cream " Jay said and Yn nodded agreeing to him. " OKEY! " They were trying their best not to show their worries.

Yn cannot know about the four didn't ate their pills for a week. She'll be scared and traumatised again. They need to make sure the four didn't met her for now until their mentally stable.

🍷

Skip A Month Later >>>
Yn was told by the three she cannot leave from her room until they said so and she just agreed to them. Niki told her if she needs anything just text him since he's always on his phone.

" Why did oppas didn't let me met them :( i miss them so much hmph " She was complaining to the plushie they bought for her. She sigh and play with her phone.

Suddenly a loud noise was coming from outside making her curious.

< Enhypen POV >

" Heesung hyung wtf! " Jay was running to Heesung and tried to push him from the stairs. Heesung was trying so hard to go to Yn's room. The four conditions was worse than they imagined.

" LET GO OF ME JAY! I NEED TO SEE HER! " He said and Jay just pulled him to the living room. " No! " Jay said pulling him again to the living room with the rest of the members. Niki and Sunoo didn't have enough of sleep taking care of the rest.

" I'll not hurt her i promise! " Jake said to Niki. Niki know he's a great manipulator and actor so he just rolled his eyes at his hyungie. " Jay hyung, Sunghoon hyung has been so quiet and i fet scared huhu " Sunoo said to Jay as Sunghoon was just staring at the window. Jay look at him and then back at Sunoo. " Just look for him more " Jay said and Sunoo nodded his head.

" JAY HYUNG! JUNGWON IS MISSING! "

***

*knock* *knock*

Yn was on her bed sitting up straight when she heard the door knocking. She stands up and opened the door only to be pushed inside again with a force.

" J-Jungwon oppa " She saw Jungwon. She felt happy after a month she didn't met him but when she sees his condition her heart beat faster. His eyes were staring at her and he walks towards her.

He pushed her to the bed. " Hi there little darling~ it's been so long~ so long~ so long~ " He said his voice sounded scary. He move his face closer to her and lick her cheeks making her closed her eyes.

" no no~ look at me....don't make me sad darling " He said pinching her arms making her scream and open her eyes immediately. " good darling~ do you miss me? " He ask while his hands playing with her hair.

" Y-yes oppa... " She needs to control herself or the situation will be worse. A past memory came back to her mind and she doesn't want it to repeat. " aww my darling miss me~ hmm i miss you too my darling~ so much " He said and smashed his lips to her.

" mmh... " She whimpered when his hands went to her neck pushing it to deepens the kiss. His tongue went inside her mouth devouring her mouth. She trying to pushed him but he move his knee making it hit her lower and she whimpered loudly.

He smirks and make out with her. After minutes he stops and looks at her. But now with cold look. He put his hands around her neck choking her slowly.
" Why.Didn't.Come.Out.When.I.Arrived " He ask choking her. She trued to push him but his grips become tighter.

" I-I'm sorry oppa....I-I- " She tried to find a good reason. She knows he wasn't that stupid to trust any reason she gave. " WHY?! " His grips become tighter making her hard to breath.

Suddenly the door bang opened and Jay pulled Jungwon away from Yn. " SUNOO! NIKI! Don't let them going upstairs! " Jay shouts from her room. " WE WILL TRY OUR BEST HYUNG! " They replied.

" Wth Jungwon! Keep yourself together! " Jay said pushed Jungwon out of her room. He make sure to lock her door first. Yn can wait. Jungwon will become worse if he focus on Yn first. " WHY SHE DOESN'T MET ME WHEN I CAME?! WHY!? " Jungwon shouts pushed Jay slightly. Jay becomes annoyed and he grip Jungwon hands tightly " BECAUSE I! TOLD HER NOT TO! "

To Be Continue