Got To Know

" Baby " someone saids making her to come back from her daydreams. She saw the other boys looking at her with the same look. " Doll you've been spacing out for an hour now. What happen? " Heesung said caressing the girls hair but to his surprised she flinched at his touch.

The other boys was also as shock as him. " Doll what happen " He ask again wanting to touched her but she started to shaking. They become shock as hell and Sunghoon come towards her and gave her a hug. " Hyung did you perhaps do something to her? I didn't meant to said anything but why did she react like that " Jungwon ask the oldest wanting to know if his hyungs do something to the girl

" No I swear. I didn't do anything " He said making his brothers nodded trusting him. " Yn babe what happen? " Jake ask " n-nothing " Ofcourse they didn't satisfied by her answer. This is what they hate. She didn't tell them what happened every time she got a problem.

" Yn tell us " Niki ask throwing his phone away on the couch forgetting his games. He can't concentrate if she didn't tell them what happened to her.

She kept quite didn't have the courage to tell them. She doesn't even felt comfortable to tell them about what happen. They sigh knowing how stubborn she is. They give her a group hug and give her some sweets words to calm her down

" thankyou oppa.... " She said and they just give her a smile. They don't want to forced her to tell them what happen. So they decided to find it themselves.

It doesn't like she didn't know. She knows their way. She lived with them for 8 years already know what types of person they are. They may be brothers, but their personality was pure different. Yn knows they will tried to find it themselves and she just let them be.

It's good for them to find out themselves rather than she told them what happen. She was traumatised. Sunghoon picked her up and bring her to the kitchen and make her some hot chocolate to calmed herself. The other members sitting there tension was around the room.

< Enhypen POV >

" Any suspect? " The oldest speak up not wasting any time. " I did suspect someone " Sunoo said after a while being quite. " Who? " Jungwon ask. Sunoo looked at his brothers face before speak " Who else met her other than us? " His words clicked on their minds. That's right. Nobody even their maids and bodyguards rarely met Yn in the mansion.

The only person who spent times with her is the seven of them and her tutors. " That bitch- " " Calm down Jay, we cannot jump into conclusion without any proof " Jake said making Jay sigh and rolled his eyes.

" I got the proof " They all look at the source of the voice and saw Sunghoon with raging eyes with Yn behind him looking down on her feets.

< End Enhypen POV >

<<< Flashback

" What did you learn today my lady " Sunghoon said preparing the cup to make her hot chocolate. " S-something " She said in low tone.

" Ofcourse dear, but what's that something " He said pouring the hot water to the cup. " Be a goodgirl and obey... " She said slowly but Sunghoon heard it. He stops for a second and pretend he didn't heard anything

" Yn dear, can you help me here please " He said and Yn nodded went towards him. She was mixing the chocolate when Sunghoon suddenly pushed her to the counter making her whimper and pulled her shirts up.

" I FUCKING KNEW IT " His eyes burning in anger after he saw a hand mark on Yn's body, a hickeys on her chest and the way she whimpered when her sensitive part touched the cabinet.

Yn looks down on her feets knowing the man behind her was burning in anger. " She did this didn't she ? " Yn just nodded her head didn't have the courage to spoke. " Where else " He spoke in his deep scary tone every time he's angry.

" M-my..... " She didn't end her words but Sunghoon got what she meant in a second. " How long Park Yn " He spoke bolding the words Kim Yn. Since she lived with them, they always changed her first name with theirs. But yeah, when they're angry ofcourse.

" 1 hour a-and half " Sunghoon punched the cabinet making her flinched. He pulled her back to the living room

End Flashback >>>

" LEE YN WTF " Heesung shouts at the girl who stands infront of them sobbing. " You should've told us! Are you mad?! " Niki shouts making her cried more. The boys was really angry. At themselves for not being alert , for Yn who didn't even said a words to them , and especially the girls who fucking touched their girl

" Go to your room " Jungwon said sternly. She nodded and walked to her room still sobbing. The boys cursing and clenching their hands. Anger built up inside them.

" Jake and Sunoo go stay with her. She was still traumatised on what happen " Sunghoon said and the boys immediately went to her room

< Yn's Room >

Yn was crying on the bathtub scrubbing her hands repeatedly. She felt disgusted. She didn't want to live. She really hates physical touch from anyone except the boys. Being touched and fingers by a total stranger was worse

Her hands already become red from her scrubbing too much. The door burst open and Jake went towards her throwing the scrub away. He hugged her tightly and she was crying badly on his chest

" Oppa hiks she hiks I.... oppa she touched me oppa I hiks.... please oppa " Her cries makes both of the boys felt hurt. They never saw her crying this much. Sunoo went to take her towels and wrapped her body bring her to her room.

Jake give her time to dressed up and they went back inside the room when she's done. They still respect her as a women.

" Tell us what happen my love, if you didn't tell us how can we know? " Sunoo said rubbing her back and Jake combing her hair. After a minutes of silence she finally told them what happened in the library.

Their eyes become more and more dark when she's told them what happen. " Oppa.... " She called them caressing their hands. The boys look at her figure who seems like she had something to say

" I-I never said things like this but oppa.... "

***

" How's she? " Jungwon ask as soon they saw SunJake walking down the stairs. " She's sleeping, by the way.....we have something to tell you " They told the others about the incident happens between Yn and her tutors.

" That shit who does she thinks she was " Jay said gritting his teeth. " One more thing, our Yn have some request " Jake said earning the boys attention. Yn never request anything to them. Even they offered her anything, she never want it. This is the first time Yn wants something from them

" oppa....please kill her. I hate her so much. Chaebal hiks I hate her so fucking much "

The silence was too loud. They look at each other wearing their creepy smile on their face.

" That's an easy request.... Our pleasure uri aegi "

To Be Continue