Prologue

Hey Guys!!

Welcome to Vaastav ( the reality) thank you for choosing the story and giving a chance.

Please vote and comment if you are enjoying. Suggestion are welcome.

Special thanks to @Savageness06 for helping me in the plot and name  of the book.

*****************************

There was a big mention situated in the city named Basu Badi. Where a big family lives happily or we can see or we can say they showed that they are a complete and happy family!!!

There was an old lady 👵 who looked sick!! The doctor was checking her and their family members waiting outside the room in tension!!!

Nowadays it happens almost every week. The lady is suffering from chest cancer.

The doctor had advised them to do the operation. Though chances are thin for her survival. As they got to know about the disease late. By the time they got to know she was suffering from the last stage.

According to her, she only has a few days left. Before closing her eyes 👀 she only has a last wish which remains that she wants to see her Laddu. Her Grandson, Her Daksh whom she hasn't seen for the past eight years. 

She waits for eight long years. In the hope that his son and daughter-in-law realize their mistake!! 

But it seems that they have given their mind to hiring. Those who did not understand in all these years, what will they understand now?

She can not wait any further. Already she wastes so much time now she could not waste more. Nor does she have time. 

Time is slipping out of her hands like sand. She regrets waiting for these many years. Now she doesn't want to die with regret!!!

The doctor went out and the family asked him about the lady's health.

Raman - Doctor Maa thik haina? 

Doctor - Mr.Basu it's already late. Now we should not delay surgery. I asked you before that there is only a chance we have to save your mother and that is surgery. 

Ishita - But Doctor you told us that it's not guaranteed that she will come out safe!!!

Doctor - Dekhiye Mrs.Basu. Surgery successful rahi to say bach jaaye.Bina surgery ke there is no possibility!! She has very little time left. Make a decision quickly. 

He went from there leaving his family in a dilemma!!! Dhairya said, Papa samajao dadi ko aap it's not the time to show stubbornness!!

They went inside and Darsh sat beside his Dadi and said how are you feeling Darling?

Dadi - I'm as fit as a horse 🐎 

Raman - Yeah not as a human maa. Doctor ne kaha hai operation necessary hai and we are going to admit you in hospital. Mai ab koi der nahi karna chakra.

Dadi - Maine bhi kaha hai Jab tak me Ladu se nahi mil leti me koi operation nahi karwaungi.

Raman - Maa bekar ki zid mat kijiye aap!! Aap operation ke baad mil lena. 

Dadi - me vapas Zinda latunji iski koi guaranty nahi hai. Aur bekar ki zid nahi hai ye tu kya chahta hai marne se pehle ek baar milu bhi nahi use.

Ishita - Maa use vapas lana aasan nahi hai!! Aur aap ko kuch nahi hoga. 

Raman - Ishita sahi keh rahi hai maa. Ab isbaat pe koi bahes nahi hogi. 

Dadi - bahes hogi aur tab tak hogi jab tak mera ladu mere samne nahi aata, mujse gale nahi milta. Bimar hun par abhi bhi me teri maa hu. Jo bol rahi hu woh kar.