Phisical need- chapter 11

Start from the beginning

Yn's pov
He got closer to me and i wanted to make a new step in our relationship so i got closer to him to and let my head on his chest and normally put his arm around me. I also put my leg on his body more like a cudling position. "So, someone likes cuddling?" He asked with a little chuckle as helooked down at me. I looked up at him and smile. "Mhm" he caressed my back.

After some time

He paused the movie. "Want some snaks, babe?" He asked. I sat up in bed. "I dont say 'no'" i said. "Amazing" he saud and got up and left the room.

As he was gone i was overthinking. Justin and I together? Um, like, how. He's luterally the love of my life and i met him and like, his girl now? Thats like, imposible, am i dreaming?

I started slaping my face. "U good?" He asked as he came back. "Yeah, idk, like, school'll start and yk" i lied. "Oh, forgotten ur still in school" he said and sat down. "Just because u ur a singer at 19 doesnt mean that all 19 year olds are done with school" i said. "Ik ik, i just forgot, so what class are u in?" He asked and looked at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. I lost myself there a little... "umm, like, last year of high school" i said staring in his eyes. He chuckled amd stopped looking at me, he looked away. "Amazing" he said. I looked away too. Damn, he's so hot. He put his hand over my shoulder giving 'mine' vibe. I loved it. Then his hand went lower and got under my 'jacket' caressing my right hip. He turned on the movie. Soon enough came on a sex scene. I looked away for a second, shollowed, looked back and bit my lip softly. He looked at me, i looked at him. He got his face closer and closer to mine amd i gave up and kissed him. He started a whole make out session that i loved. The kiss then went to my neck and he started making hard love bites on it. He seemed like he loved it, i guggled. He opened my legs and got my by the hip as he got up right next to the bed and i was standing in bed still. He continued kissing my neck as he looked for the remote and turned off the tv. "Mmm" he made a sound as he kissed me and tauching me. He got off of me a second. "Im sorry, i just-" he saud looking right into my eyes. "Dont be sorry, i liked that" i said looking at him and got into a more not intimate position like that one. "U liked ut?" He asked. "Yeah, we can do this or we watch the film. U choose" i said in a teasing way. "I would like this, the tv wont let me feel it, but u can" he said and i laughed. I love sexual jokes, like, who doesnt? "Then come back, babe" he saud and brought me back into position with a large smile. "Let daddy take care of you" he said with a seductive smile and i smiled too.

He went directly to my neck and kissed it with eager. His hands were moving under my shirt and took it off, then he got to my body. He couldnt open it so he got his hands under my pants, took them off and threw them away with the shirt. He let me in my body and as he was unbutton his shirt i was unbuttoninh his jeans. "Damn babe, ur hard." I said unzipping his jeans then. "U make me" he said smiling at me, i got his pants off and then boxers. I bit my lip and winded my eyes. "Fuck, i missed it" i whispered so slowly, but he heard me. He chuckled at me and i got off of bed and then on my knees. "U-?" He said smiling. "I got this" i said and started shaking it. He got his handin my hair and i smiled and i took his dick in my mouth, i tried my best, hr moved his body against my mouth slow but then faster and faster. It felt good sucking it. Idk but i liked it. It was so hard and big and ughhh❤️

He sighed. "Babe..." he growned. I trued harder amd he moved harder. "Ugh, wont let that beautiful voice of yours being alive still tomorrow baby" he saud. "Ynnnnnn" he growned. I excited myself when he growned my name. I stopped a little bc my trowth was hurting and i caughed. "Enough of me babe" he said got me on bed took my body off and he opened the nightstand. From there he got a condom, opened it and put it on. He laied me down and got his dick in me holding me by my hips. My legs got more relaxed. I closed my eyes and smiled. "OooooOoooOoOoOh" i made a sound. I open my eyes, look at him, i saw him coming closer to me. "Oh fuck" i moaned as he got deeper. His face got in my neck and i made more space for his head. I ruined my fingers through his hair as he made love bites and went faster. "Oh oh oh oh, mmmmm" i moaned. "Ur wet as fuck" he whispered to me. "Lookhow easily it goes in and out, in and out in and out" he said and looked at me and i moaned. He kissed me pasionatly and as he pressed his lips on mine he went faster. I moaned in his mouth as he then got out. "Noooo, i wnat daddy back" i said. He laughed. "U'll get daddy back, but not better without light?" He asked and turned it off. "Oh yes, a lot better" isaid smiling and he got on top of me again and kissed me and got in again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. I moaned in his mouth. "OH BABE" i saud smiling excitedly bc he went deeper. "Oh yeah, mhm, mmmmm" i moaned, my voice was a little bad bc of the sucking part. "Thats what i love" he saud smiling and went faster. "OH YESS" i moaned. He chuckled and kissed me again as he went faster and caressing my breast. He then kissed between my breasts and then went up to my neck again. He bit me. I ruined my fingers through his hair again. My other hand went on his muscular hand and then up on his shoulder and back. He got deeper. "Ah" i moaned and I dug my nails into his back. He went faster and faster. "I love pleasing u, baby" he whispered in my year. I smiled and dig my nails in his back again. "Uh-huh, break me, babe, break me" i said. "U want me to break u, love?" He asked smiling as i swear gewent faster. I breathed in and out. "Mhm,mhm!!" I said excitedly. I get my fingers ruining in his hair again and again. His speed against my body was faster and faster and his lips all over me. "OH OH OH FUCK!" i said loader as i let go. His hand caressing my curves was everything. I loved feeling it. He went faster. "Fuck, i cant break u" he said as he seemed as it was kinda hard for him at that speed. "No im good like that, i just, fuuuuuck" i moaned again. "Oh fuck fuck fuckkkk" i yelled excitedly.

"Fuck" he whispered and got out. "What?" I asked. "Fuck, i broke it" he said. Ididnt like the idea. "So?" I said. "No dw, i took care of that, i got out fast, but i dont think so i have another one" he said. "I do, i have one in my purse" i said and he went to get it. "Like, u called me OVERnight, soo" i said and he chuckled. "Fuck, ily" he whislered as he came back, put that one on and i can say the other parts were round 2.