Part 6: Shocked yet gladly!

Achraf side:
"Well luckily me to have a handsome Moroccan friend! Really do!" we both staring each other, yet, can't even stunned his outfit looked magnificent. The vibe like gentleman inside. What is happening to me? Do I really started to fallin' slowly for him?

At the moment I just it crossed my mind- my feelings and emotions overwhelm, can't even forgot our first reunite in PSG club. We do train together, went to do activities whenever we've got leisure time to fill our activities such played FIFA 23, F1 all that kind of related to championship, perhaps more like a race and yet we like to set challenges and make deals so that if one of us fails to complete the challenge, we can be punished with various deals, but the deals we don't make it obvious way. Not gonna lie it may sound same or similar to truth or dare but nope. It's not. Till he started the game while we are in the middle of lunch.

"hermano, juguemos el desafío como solíamos hacerlo, pero esta vez no estamos jugando con ningún juego de carreras o desafío, sino que fuimos al lugar ya que estamos en Nueva York." So, he was saying to me, I mean he talked to me like typically stunned with his Spanish, even more and more getting fluently. He asking me to play the challenge like we used to, however this time we're not playing a racing game or a challenge instead, cause yea since we at New York. What do I expect? The huge of city, amaze with their building contracture. "what's up the challenge you've plan kyky?"

He stood up. "We gonna play by asking question, gotta answer? on this area street New York. Idk, maybe we could start it now? Haha!" he literally such a pain in the ass. I haven't gotten prepare anything for the question for you to be ask man!

Kylian side:

I Figured, maybe I could ask him question regarding a lot of type and things of course but indirectly most from my personality and stuff. More and more I planned a surprise. This is the time to annoy him, to go so far. I haven't seen him smile like this in a long time perhaps it's one of my efforts or a desire to cheer him up and restore his pleasant days with close friends. As if implement from my directions, I initially try hard to ask him to be honest about his feelings in order to express what he has been hiding. I mean, his relationship with his wife is non-existent in his life. Until I brought about the question to him.

"Hermano, ¿te importa que te pregunte sobre tu relación con tu esposa por ahora? ¿Están bien los dos? Quiero decir, está bien no contarme lo que ambos han enfrentado últimamente parece algo serio, pero difícil." Basically, I didn't mean to be bothered their relationship. But em I to be honest my feelings for are started growing.

I've been cares him like insanity person trying to be protect him for whatever happened on him. Until he spoke up the truth about his wife. "en fait... elle et moi sommes... un peu séparés... plutôt divorcés... je sais que c'est nul d'être mec à un très jeune âge, mais c'est amusant quand même" The hands of it has been a while, and I've discovered that I don't want to make assumptions about anything. I'd rather just figure it out on my own to see if it's true or not. Its more like his ex-wife perhaps to be called now, of her behaviour. That made it Arra felt frustrated to be living with full of his ex-wife attitude yet he tried for his best for living life with his son Amin and Naim. As their uncle, I love treats them like my true family of mine.

"Arra, actually it's been a long time I've never seen both of your son. I wish I could see them. Really needed meet them so badly, I've got a lot of plans for yall." I initially asked him to bring and hangout with his child.
"Ah-ha you really need to take both of my son. Cause I was planned it too as well!" said Arra.

(Again, I've been busy with stuff till I forgot where it goes. Hahaha anyways, a lot of things happened these day, been heard lot of insanely sensation of rumour of Kylian to be transfer to another club. To be honest, I was so un-take opportunity to decide him or just said let him choose for what his future, for the best his own sake and as long he loves was enough. I was liked gladly that he returns to play as PSG. I don't care what people going to talked about, but he passion to still be able to play at field was a magnificent thing. Anyways, I'll return soon... sorry for those who are keep waiting from my update, and for now, ENJOYYYYY!!!!!)