Part 2: 29 December 2022

Contineud Kylian side:

Remember when I asked him regarding watching NBA live match, might be misunderstanding forgot to tell him that we are actually having watch live match at NYC. Better should let him knows, afraid he will definitly reject my planned. I've got plenty plan during our break match later. Had focus on the match, it's around corner.

*Meanwhile, PSG and Starsbourg were having match live. The team was all fine, it really was a splendid match with another team side. All of them were giving all way out energy for the team, yet I didn't expect could've goal, after all it was a great game*

Kylian were swinged out his jersey for celebrating his goal, all teammates chased around him and cheer up for him. At the moment Achraf hoist jersey for Kylian, and proudly rised number "7" jersey to all of audience. Not gonna lie, choosed number "7" was the luckiest thing. Cristiano Ronaldo were his footballer idol, recognize it every single move skills his owned, while Kyks struggling try to make akin as much as it was.

It is almost similar like our tiki-taka or with our per casual signature penguins dance for celebrating moves. At this moment in time I glimpse the moves on previous interviews about fifa 22 games, guessed "who's apperance was at the rank player picture" Straight away spoked "Achraf Hakimi', he really does got the peguins move while he passing ball which is I find it cute about his move. Also, when Morocco match live too, very classic peguins move by Achraf Hakimi.

Achraf side:

Seeing him smile moment of his goal made my day already. I'm on my way towards him to celebrate with started peguins move trio of us, Kyks, Ramos and myself. Hugging him like no one watching, smooch it on his cheek made me extra excitement celebration to it. Feels like his the most bestie yet important person in my life.

After ended match

We are having dinner celebration, the night's cuisine was quite vibrant. Being advised that as football players, the feeling is still blazing as they had a FIFA gaming activity just after finishing dinner. Kylian and I were same group at that time, we had a great partner time together, really do. Moment of playing game each other that bring us became more closely. Feels weird whenever I'm being with him, eventually the chemistry even bring us more.. can't even describe it how does it feels. weird. but feels confortable whenever around him.

While having fun played FIFA game, it was our team turns got the score goal, Kyks reaction were genuinely excited and shouted "GOALLLLLLL!!!" and he started hug me hardly, till my body started can't even move. Just stunned, but feels good!

"Achraf, look what we've made it!"
"Yea I saw it, isn't that obvious! hahaha"
"look at our tiki-tak a move, still same."

I then gently brushed his thigh while patting his shoulder. He expressed surprise and kept the conversation off-topic. Till he started conversation about watching NBA

"oh hmmm so regarding NBA match, we watch live at NYC btw"

I remained silent for a bit, wondering if he had asked to watch the basketball game with me. There's no doubting that I've been eager to see my basketball idol in person for a very long time. He claimed that the level is really professional, but he has no idea how they obtained the three points. However, similar does to Kylian only performed his magic hat trick during the FWC Qatar final.

"oh so are we gonna watch live at NYC? bruh- i'm so excitedddddd! let's go tho, been a long time since i wanted to get rest!" - me being excited for it

"yea that's goodddddd to know you're interest to! hell yea to the NYC we go!"

#p/s:I'm apologise, but I made the story a little disorganised. I'll adjust it to be clearer, and I can already see how complicated it is. In the coming days will continue.