twenty two

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: me too girl, me too. ⋆·˚ ༘ *

[SCROLL TO VIEW}

[SCROLL TO VIEW}

IMESSAGE !

mariah 💘😽👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨we need to talk

mariah 💘😽👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
we need to talk.

i'll come over in an hour

chris ❤️‍🔥👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨😻
is everything ok?
read 4:03 pm

chris furrows his eyebrows in confusion at the message from mariah. it was random and she left him read, something she's never done. was she upset with him? chris thinks to himself. jordyn clears her throat across from him which forces him to leave the thought momentarily.

the two of them have been standing there in silence for a while since jordyn texted chris that she was here. it was still bright out, the afternoon sun beaming down on them.

jordyn has her hand above her brows to shade her eyes. "so are we gonna talk or what?" she asks annoyed.

"yeah." chris nods and tries to remember what he was going to say in the first place. "uhm..." he looks around but his mind goes blank, still stuck on what mariah's text meant.

jordyn rolls her eyes. "you're lucky i'm still offering to be nice after that little "this one's for you" post." she snaps.

a smirk creeps up on chris' face. "i didn't tell her to post that." he shrugs nonchalantly.

"what happened to breaking up with her, or do you want me to run my mouth on the podcast?"

"yeah about that— i'm not breaking up with mars." chris responds calmly.