six

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHAPTER SIX: i thought we were married? that's no way to talk to your husband. ⋆·˚ ༘ *

[CLICK TO VIEW]

[CLICK TO VIEW]

chris, nick, and matt are supposed to show up at mariah and safia's apartment any moment now to hangout a bit before they filmed their collab video for the triplets channel. chase was over as well, as safia requested, and the three of them were calmly waiting for the triplets' arrival.

well, not all calmly. mariah had spent all morning a nervous wreck; making sure she had on the perfect outfit, that the apartment was in order, and that the day would go smoothly.

and to add onto that stress, her parents' new dog that she was stuck sitting was absolutely crazy. the little puppy had already peed twice despite going on multiple walks and chewed on everything and anything in reach.

mariah, safia, and chase were sitting on the couch talking when there was a knock on the door. mariah bolted from the couch, coming to a halt when she reached the door.

as she opened the door, her stomach fluttered with the feeling of butterflies when she revealed the triplets waiting on the other side.

mariah saw matt and nick standing there first. she greeted them both with a hug.

"hi matt! ... hey nick! oh, where's chris?" she asked as she hugged nick after matt.

"hi mars, he's right behind us." nick replies. mariah peeks over nick's shoulder to see the fluffy haired brunette looking smug behind him.

"where's chris?" chris mocks with a smirk as he takes a step towards mariah.

mariah crosses her arms, "starting your bullshit already?" she can't help but smile.

"just for you."

"i'm very tempted to shut this door in your face."

chris dramatically clutches his chest. "i thought we were married? that's no way to talk to your husband."

"i want a divorce, now." mariah gently grabs his hand, tugging him inside the apartment.

once mariah shuts the door behind them, she hears chris let out an annoyed groan.

"you invited your hot neighbor?" chris whispers as she leads him further inside.

mariah chuckles, shaking her head. "chase is my friend, chris. i think you'd probably like him."

nick rushes over to mariah and chris just as they are entering the living room/kitchen area. "uhm, why didn't you tell us that your insanely attractive neighbor was here?" he whispers to her.