Married life

Y/N's P.O.V

"It's been a while since we all gathered like this," Liz says with a big smile on her face. A smile creeps up on my lip at the thought, I think how we all became so close. "We aren't in school anymore, of course we have less time now" Kid speaks beside me with a deadpan look. I giggle at their interaction. 'Ah! That's right, it has been 10 years since then. We all went through so much' my thoughts were interrupted when I felt Kid pulling me closer. "You okay?" He asks, concern clearly visible in his voice. I nod at him as a reply. Both of us go back to focusing on our friends. "So ms.Death, are you really giving birth to 8 kids or what" Soul teases. I blush at his comment, Maka hits her boyfriend for the comment. I looked at Kid, his face was slightly red as looks at the other side trying to calm down. 'Cute.' "Soul, do you wish for me to die?"

"Kid, can you go grab Dj" I ask my husband who gives me a nod and walks off to the small nursery. Everyone had left and it was just me and Kid left to go home.

Kid's P.O.V

"Dj, let's go, we are leaving" I say as I enter the nursery. Dj looks up at me with a stunned face as he says "n-now?" I get down on his level and nod. He frowns but nods and hugs me. I pick him up and walk to the living room. "Let's go?" I say, from my position I could see Y/N was very close to falling asleep. She nods and gets up from her place. I put Dj down only to find him crying. "DJ, what's wrong?" I ask as I crouch down. This catches everyone's attention. Y/N and Maka come and try to get him to stop crying but to no avail. "Awh what happened sweetheart, why are you crying?" Y/N asks as she puts DJ on her lap, whipping his tears away. I look at the scene, my wife and son together, so adorable. "I-I..I d-don't w-wanna go-go homeeee" DJ whales out suddenly. All of our eyes widen at the sudden shout. Maka laughs and asks if he wants to sleepover with them, so Y/N tries to disagree. "It's fineee" Maka says as she practically kicks us out, behind her DJ plays with Soul.

"That was funnn!" Y/N says practically screaming. "Love, you will wake up the neighbors" I say as I pull her close by her waist and connect our lips. Breaking the kiss she gives me a smile. I kiss her forehead and take a step back before bending down and picking her up bridally. She gasps as I do so. "We are finally alone." I say as I walk towards our bedroom. Y/N blushes understanding where this is going.

"It's been a while, hasn't it been love?" Kid says as he plays with my hair. He lays on top of me supporting himself up with one of his hands, I blush as he stares into my eyes. I nod. "You're all mine tonight." with those words he crashes his lips with mine and soon everything was forgotten, it was just me and Kid. "I love you, Y/N" Kid says. I love you too Kiddo"

A crappy part, I don't really like it but here you go. I will upload another part soon. Hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for the support!

Disclaimer: I do not own Soul Eater