Ch 20: Black Swan Whips Her Prince in the Ass

Start from the beginning

                “So, what’s on the agenda?” I asked, curious of what they had planned.

                “Sorry, it was kind of last minute, so we grabbed some beer and bought you a gift,” Nadia replied.

                “That’s fine. We can watch a movie.” Liam smiled at me, as I said this.

                “I’m in the mood for some Disney,” Kirra spoke, crouching to look through the DVD’s Eliyza and I shared in our dorm. The guys moaned.

                “Oh shut up. The Hangover will be out soon,” Sadie said, shooting glares at them.

                “I nominate Lion King,” I stated.

                “I say The Little Mermaid.” Eli, why are you even trying?

                Lion King won. I tipped the balance, being included with the guys’ votes.  We settled onto the couch, me snuggling into Liam. I rested my legs onto his knees, his arm wrapping my shoulders. For once in my life, all was well. Eli shoved the DVD in with anger from losing the “election.” The movie carried on. I did tear up during Mufasa’s death but shrieked with evil laughter when Scar fell into the pit of blood thirsty hyenas. When the movie was over, the lights lit up to show couples around us half naked with passionate kisses. I groaned, standing up. When I performed a nice loud clap, they all pulled away, completely unaware of their surroundings.           

                “Movie’s over, so….” I said, cutting off at the end, hoping they’d get where I was going.

                “We’ll leave now.” Kirra finished for me, pulling Lorenzo out of the room with force. All the others followed.

                “Hey Airi, I’m hanging with Owen tonight.”

                “Alright. Remember, use condoms.”

                “Haha, hilarious. Bye.” I closed the door turning to see Liam grab his keys and stuffing his wallet in his back pocket.

                “Where are you going?”

                “I thought it was ‘Airi kicks everyone out’ time.”

                “Because I want some alone time with you.” I grabbed his arm and pulled him back onto the couch.  When we got there, I pinned my lips to his, missing the feeling that I had been close friends with only a week ago. I missed his arms around me, his lips on mine, his smile, his dimples, his swirling eyes staring at me when I talk, his everything. I was drowning so bad, even the whales didn’t live in these waters.

 My body molded into his, our lips having a playful conversation, and our tongues sharing secrets. When I moaned, he held my waist with a much tighter grip. I pulled away, trying to hide my hard breathing. But he didn’t slow down at the yellow light. He pulled me on top of him, his kisses trailing down from neck, crossing my collar bone, and lingering on my chest. His hands worked their way up to the hem of my shirt, tugging up to eradicate it. It was on the floor within seconds and I was very close to finished, getting rid of his.

 His bare skin on mine felt better than ever. He pulled me down when I had been wasting my time examining his abs. For some reason, I still wasn’t able to swallow the fact that my boyfriend had packs. When I still seemed distracted, Liam decided to use some tongue to scramble my thoughts even more. It grazed the center of my torso, escalating higher and higher. It tickled and tingled, making me squirm. A second later, we were on the ground, me on top of Liam.