Hot boys

Italia pov

I drove to school early in the morning to get my schedule. I just didn't want to wait for eight years. SPOILER ALERT! I waited for eight years. I got to the cafeteria and say I saw this boy with the most adorable brown eyes. I heard the bell ring and I went to class. "Do you mind if I sit here ?" I asked a girl with curly dark brown hair.
"Yeah, sure!" She said. "Thank you." I reply. "What's your name?"
"Crella, you?"
"Italia." We sit in silence for the rest of the time before the bell rings. "Alright class my name is Mrs. Buns." The teacher said. I heard a few boys laugh in the back of the class I automatically knew that they were going to be annoying. I sit up straight and suck in my stomach a lot. Art class went by in a blur same with the next two classes. I went into my next class. This one I knew I would enjoy. I loved it in that class but next was lunch. I sat with another Annalise at lunch we both liked Keeper of the Lost Cities. I went outside and ran into the brown eyed boy. "Oh my gods I'm so sorry." I say.
"It's ok. You're Italia right?" He asked. "The one and only! You are?" I asked in return. "I'm Percy." He says. "Perseus Jackson." I look closer at him with kind brown eyes and light brunette hair with a kind face. We exchange a hand shake. The rest of the day goes on with more syllabuses and classes. The one thing that I keep thinking about was Percy those were some of the softest words that I have ever heard.

292 words it will go up as the chapters go on but remember that this is based off of real life with different names.

Thank you for reading

-Keeky/Kendall but in this story Italia