Entering a new world

(Narrating) 

YN LN was taken in by cad bane the most furious and best  bounty hunters there was and he took YN under his wing trained him to be the best bounty hunter there is and they even had a father and son relationship but when cad bane died of old age YN took the mantle of bane as his last name and became the deadliest bounty hunter there is now he's about to go to a place that will change his life forever. 

(YN Bane Pov)

I was in the Justifier  flying through space as i looking over some wanted posters trying to find one that will pay a lot of credits as i'm scrolling i hit auto scroll and sigh as i lean back on my seat as i take my hat and look at it remembering when i first saw it on cad bane as i hear small footsteps as todo walks in and i put my hat on as he speaks.  

Todo: Having trouble?

YN Bane: Yeah. Can't find a bounty that pays a lot. 

Todo: I'm sure you'll find one. 

I see a bounty that'll pay a million credits and it's for taking out a pirate leader and his group on tatooine and the order came from jaba the hutt as i press it and put in the coordinates and enter hyperspace as i got in the back and grab my duel LL-30 blasters that were originally cad banes as i holster them and go back to the cockpit as i see the desert planet and todo speaks.

Todo: We are arriving to tatooine sir.

YN Bane: Good. Land the ship near jubba's palace and i'll hunt the pirates. 

Todo: Yes sir.

We enter the planets atmosphere as we see it's all desert until we see the town as i open the cargo door and jump out as i activate m y booster jets near boots as i fly and active my com link on my gauntlet as i speak to todo.

YN Bane: Todo. Send me coordinates on the pirates location. 

Todo: On it sir.

I get the coordinates as i follow them to a known bar with the pirate symbol as i see two pirates drinking and playing cards as i land and walk slowly to them while keeping my hand on the blaster as the pirates see me as they grab their blasters and aim them at me as they speak.

Pirate 1: Who are you!? What are you doing here!?

YN Bane: I got business with your boss. *Lifts at a little* How about you gents step aside. 

Pirate 2: Like hell. Why do you need to see the boss? 

YN Bane: It's Known of your concern. 

Pirate 1: it is our concern. Now answer the q-

I silence him as i draw my left blaster and shoot both of them in the chest kill them as i walk past their bodies and kick open the door to see pirates gambling or drinking and i see the leader with some twi'lek females as i aim him and fire as the plaster hits a pirate and he falls dead and the pirates draw their guns as i tch as i draw my other baster and begin fire around me as pirates drop dead i kick a table and take cover as blaster bolts hit the table and i pull out a grenade and press the button as it beeps fast and i toss it as i hear a pirate yell.

Pirate: Grenade!

The Grenade explodes as smoke fills the room and i see the leader trying to escape as i shoot any pirate in my way as i the leader exits the bar and i see 5 bounty hunters in my way as i press a button on my gauntlet as i aim it at the pirates and fire shoots out as it roars and it burns the pirates in front of me as i exit and see the pirate leader get on a speeder and goes to activate it but i shoot the power out of it as he gets off as i sheath my blaster but keep my right hand on hp near my blaster as he speaks.