Me:- "No, nothing. It's just daily you hugged me more than 33 seconds but today you hugged me just 20 seconds so I thoug...."

I was about to spoke further but her giggle stop me. Then I realize What I told her. I was so embarrassed so I looked down.

She:- "Really puchka, 33 seconds."

She said while giggle.

Me:- "I am going bye."

I said and start searching for my stick. But she hold my hand and said.

She:- "Stop puchka. What are you doing hmm?"

She asked but I didn't said anything and start searching for my stick from other hand. But she hold my that hand also. and said strictly.

She:- "STOP. I was just saying ok? I was not making fun of you. If you want hug I don't mind giving you that but I thought you must be feeling uncomfortable from my hug so I try to hugged you less."

Me:- "I am not feeling uncomfortable." I mumble.

She:- "OK than if you are not feeling uncomfortable than from now on I will always give you a hug more than 33 seconds."

She said and again she hugged me and said...

She:- "Well I already hugged you 20 seconds so now only 13 seconds left."

She said and giggle but in return I just side hugged her lightly while she was still giggle. While hugging her I smell something like sunflower's smell and trust me it's very calm and light smell. It's my first time that I hugged her and her smell is already become my fav smell. I am very happy today that finally I hugged her. 40 seconds spend like that but she didn't break hug but I remember that her elder sister must be waiting for her so I slowly break the hug and said

Me:- "Now go your sister must be waiting for you."

I said and now I know what is going to happen next.

She:- "You also go and remember to read a book I will ask you tomorrow. And don't forget to spend some time with your parents also."

She told me more like ordered me and then handed me mine stick. When I touch stick my all happiness vanished it's like now it's time to come back from dream. My family is very nice and supportive but my time with pungi is very beautiful. I think she saw how my mood get changed so she spoke,

She:- "let's go I will trop you till the gate."

She said and hold my hand and her second hand is holding my stick and start walking and I was following her like a puppy. I was so happy from inside that someone was there who can understand me even without my saying.

She:- "So, it's time to say bby. See you Tomorrow puchka."

Me:- "Hmm. Bye Pungi."

I answered her but than I heard her Laughing which is confusing for me.

Me:- "Why are you laughing?"

She:- "Do you want to come with me as you are still holding my hand."

After listening this I let go of her hand and grab my stick from her other hand and start walking. I can still hear her Laughing but her that laugh also bring a smile on my face. Than I reached at my car driver uncle opened the back door and I sit after saying thank you.

LITTLE NIYATI'S POV

After reaching home I jumped on my dad's back and he was just laughed and asked.

Dad:- "So finally my little princess missed her dad hann?"

Me:- "Dad Stop it. It's just 4 hours and who missed anyone in just 4 hours."