I

Vance-er, Kim Rok Soo, opened his eyes once more in a very different but still Western setting.

Why is it so cold here?

"Hello, Second Master," an elderly nanny greets him. "My... What a calm little master... Call for the Young Master!"

Wait. Wait. I was born in a duchy.

A young man with dark bluish hair and red eyes appears above his crib soon after.

"Hello, little brother," he said cheerfully. He reminded him of Choi Han whenever he smiled like a puppy. "My name is Milliaon, and I am your older brother."

Mililiaon? He tried to recall if he had ever read a novel with the name Milliaon in it.

"His name is Alioune, Young Master. It's the name The duchess gave the Second Young Master."

[Pronounces like Aillion]

The boy appears to be fourteen or fifteen years old. He is still so young, and he looks so adorable.

"You two really looked alike," the nanny says as she lifts him from his crib. He was given milk and later permitted to burp. It's so inconvenient.

"So, Young Master, do you want to try carrying him?"

Milliaon opened his arms and carefully tucked him in. It was shaky, but he could tell the kid genuinely cared about him.

Here's a smile, big brother! Please take good care of me!

He is getting used to being reincarnated all over again, so he should smile and wish his big brother luck. Honest good luck for all future troubles, but he doubts it, because this place appeared to be a very wealthy and powerful noble house.

"Hello. What a cute smile, little brother. You like Big Brother?"

Yes. Yes! So please be a good big brother to me, Big brother.

"Guuuhhh. Guuhhh." he gurgles, earning a burst of delighted laughter from his older brother.

It's good that he came to a pretty chilled environment for a change.

He didn't know what this setup up would be but atleast looks like he's not going to work so hard in here.

.

.

Five years later...

"What's this?" Milliaon groaned in frustration when Count Leopold sent a betrothal letter between him and his eldest daughter, Karina.

Milliaon couldn't think of any way to stop this. After all, this was an engagement set by his father and the Count before the Royal Court. He wanted to tear the bethrothal letter apart but he can't.

He just frowned, boredly tap the table.

"Well, I'm just going to get married anyhow, might as well get it over now."

Maybe having a girl in the house would help him look after his brother.

"Bwrothewr." Here comes the little devil.

"Yes, Baby Ally?" All his stress suddenly vanished at the sight of his adorable five-year-old brother. Their mother died when Alioune was born. Their father didn't survive the last attack two years ago, so he's left to take care of this little boy. His body is weak and frail, he's not suited to hold the sword, but it did not disappoint him anyhow.

He's just as adorable as he's always been. Just him living well and being happy would be enough for him.

"Bwrothewr, gwonna gwet mwerried?"

"Don't you want Big Brother to get married? Come here."

Even the servants were smitten by this little gremlin.

He took the boy in his arms and let him sit on his lap. He remembered this little brother not even crying during their father's funeral and innocently holding his sleeve all throughout that. He had never really seen him cry or anything, it worried him but, it seems he got Pestellio's resilience at times like this.

What a waste of his childhood. But he's relieved that his brother didn't ask him sensitive topic at all, except for this.

"Bwrothhewr shouwd mwerry por wove."

"You think so?"

"Hm. and nwot be a twash. Bwrothewr ish a nawional tweashure."

He looked at the butler, and the maids following after him. His little baby boy is learning such crass words that are not for his age! He hasn't even reached proper education yet, he's learning all useless stuff!

He fumed at the servants but anyway, he could deal with them anytime.

"Don't you want to have a Big sister?"

.

.

Alioune frowned. Why would he want a thick-faced big sister with ten layers of makeup to double the trouble? He looked at his brother but, since it's a marriage of convenience, as long that girl doesn't try anything funny in his slacker life that would be good.

He leans adorably to his brother's chest and feels those tiddies once more.

This is a nice set of buns to sleep.

He actually got variety but this is the first time he got them big and meatier than Claude, or Deon. Gallahan is the baby's normal type, so this is the best!

Everyone cooed at how the Second Lord adorably wanted to be spoiled by the Duke.

"Well, it's better to prepare everything at hand in the capital before anything else."

"About the budget..."

"Just do it in moderation."

"Yes, My Lord."

.

.

.

.

.

But Kim Rok Soo didn't think that his ideal slacker life would end...

"hello, pretty lady."

He can see that this girl is dying badly.

kekekekke