You looked at the photo with a content smile before posting it. You just hoped they were from someone else... Even in this moment, your thoughts were occupied not by the sweet guy who'd gifted you the flowers but by the one you'd never stopped loving, the one who'd been with you last night only to disappear without a word.

Silly you who thought it was this easy to get back to the way it was.

Maybe it was time for a break from dating, from relationships. A chance to focus on yourself, your career, your friends, and simply enjoy your own company.

After a good time staring at the ceiling, you decided to get ready for work in the research laboratory. You showered, did your skincare and put on your clothes. No makeup today, you were not feeling like it.

You spent your day supervising the lab's PhD students and you didn't even notice the time had passed

You spent your day supervising the lab's PhD students and you didn't even notice the time had passed. It reminded you of when you used to manage your association at school.

When you finally left the lab, your phone began to ring. Hiromi was calling, and you hesitated for a moment before deciding to answer.

"You finally answered, he said without saying hi. Do you think it's respectful to decline a bouquet that someone offered you just to post a bouquet that someone else offered you?, Hiromi asked, his tone carrying a hint of annoyance."

Your brow furrowed, perplexed by his words.

"I don't understand. What are you talking about, Hiromi?, you chuckled.
– If my taste in flowers is lame, you can tell me. I'm a gentleman, Y/N, and I must admit you've hurt my pride, he continued.
– Hiromi, please enlighten me. I don't know what you're thinking about. I really liked your bouquets; I even posted one of them on my Instagram, you tried to explain yourself."
– I only sent you red roses, Y/N, he replied with a sigh."

Before you could respond, a message notification interrupted your conversation. You decided to call Hiromi back after checking the message.

from : C
I knew you would prefer my flowers over the one your looser sent you.
Red roses ? You are clearly not a red roses type of girl. You are not basic.
I still know you by heart Y/N.

Why a simple message managed to make you feel so many emotions at the same time ? You couldn't stop smiling, reading the text over and over. He hadn't left a note on purpose, wanting to see which bouquet you'd prefer.

Yes, he knows you by heart.

to : C
you are unbelievable...
you left like a thief
if you are free, can we meet ?

You decided to head back to your hotel room, taking a taxi. Despite your efforts to remain patient, time seemed to drag on as Choso left you on read. Frustration gnawed at you. Why was he playing games?

You needed answers, and you didn't want to waste any more time. But every step you took forward, it felt like Choso took two steps back.

Unable to resist the urge, you visited Choso's Instagram and watched his latest story. It was a video of Noritoshi, filming himself before breaking into laughter and turning the camera to reveal the others. Your jaw dropped when you saw Choso goofing around with a girl.

 Your jaw dropped when you saw Choso goofing around with a girl

You noticed that he tagged someone...

@ yukitsuko

He was busy with her. Again.

don't hate me please 😁😁nw it's definitely not the enddrama, declaration, angst hmm yeah good things are coming

nw it's definitely not the end
drama, declaration, angst hmm yeah good things are coming

choso is just in his toxic boy era (short)

i hope you like the little steamy scene, i usually don't write this but i felt inspired by a tiktok lol

i wanted choso to be like "if i don't kiss her i die" vibe