"Come here, he gestured with a soft smile."

You took hesitant steps, your eyes still locked with his.

"And take off your dress angel, his voice was soft.
– Why don't you do it ?, you replied with a hint of mischief in your tone.
– If I do, I'm afraid I'll tear it, he retorted."

You didn't need more to let your dress fell to the floor in one swift movement, revealing your curves with just a lace pantie. His eyes widened, a mix of surprise and admiration painting his features. As he unbuttoned his vest, his eyes never left you. You could guess hunger, devotion and awe in his gaze.

"I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, he made a pause. Please, Y/N let me make love to you, he breathed."

Your cheeks flushed. You felt so loved and cared.

He threw his vest somewhere in the room, leaving him shirtless. Your eyes widened when you saw Choso kneeling slowly at your feets to place soft kiss in your thighs, sending shivers up your spine.

The sight of him in that position, kissing you like you had to be worshipped sent a rush of heat through you.

Your hands caressed his hair softly making him sigh.

"So perfect, he murmured through your skin."

~

The morning sun's gentle rays streamed through the window, stirring you awake. A content smile played on your lips as you recalled the events of the previous night. Still half-asleep, you reached out to the other side of the bed, expecting to find Choso beside you. However, your smile quickly faded as your hand met empty sheets.

Opening your eyes, you sat up and glanced around the room, realizing that Choso was nowhere to be found. Your heart sank, and you let out a heavy sigh, running your hands through your hair. Perhaps he had a his reasons for leaving...

You reached for your phone on the nightstand and quickly unlocked it. Nothing, just one message from Hiromi.

from : Hiromi
Hey, y/n !
Did you like the flowers ? :)

You frowned and went to the living space where you found two bouquets of flowers - one with deep red roses and another, larger one with an assortment of violets, pinks, and white roses. Hiromi had always been somewhat indecisive, and you figured he might not have been sure which bouquet to choose. Nonetheless, the gesture brought a smile to your face. Receiving flowers, especially beautiful ones, always felt nice.

You picked up your phone and decided to post a picture of your favorite bouquet, the one with the pink roses and violets, on your Instagram story. The red one were very pretty but you prefered the other one which suited you more.

 The red one were very pretty but you prefered the other one which suited you more