The priest then moved to the family... This would be the first time they didn't added Uyir's name.. It always said on order from elders to younger... But Uyir's name is always said first when ever they came to temple as family... They did felt sad but before Gowri say Shiva's name Uyir kept her hand and smiled at them.. And Mugil said all names..

Mugil : Uyir, Shivashankar, Gowri, Aghat, Aashitha, Magilan ,Tisya, Aadhiran, Innisai, Aadarsh, Mugilan..... That's it swami....

The priest then went in and continued chanting mantra and came out with two garlands he put one on Shiva before he put other to Aghat... He asked the priest to put that to Jayadev... He did that.... Then all prayed and all went to sat in mandapam in a circle... Couples sat next to each other Next to Uyir Aadarsh before Mithra sit there Mugil took that place and started eating the half coconut without minding glaring Mithra... Unfortunately she had to sit in between Tisya and Mugil... All spoke normal stuffs.... Uyir noticed Aadarsh absent mind.... Later when all went to distribute prasadam... Uyir stopped Aadarsh and they walked around the temple and had a conversation....

Aadarsh was more close to Uyir... He doesn't hide anything from her same happened today to... He shared what is bothering him... I don't know Sharing our problems can erase the issue but it does reduce the weight of it...

They all reached the house as no one was hungry so they just drank tea before retiring to their room... Jayadev got call from his PA so he moved out to talk.... Uyir took short shower and changed that heavy saree into normal one.... She normally wears short night dress to sleep as Jayadev was here and she doesn't want to give him shock so she wore Saree.. She didn't took hair bath as she was rinching her hair for past one week continuous ... Her hair become more Tedious

Jayadev came back after an hour but he couldn't find his wife in room.. He heard swing sounds... So he followed the sound and spotted his wife applying oil to her hair..slowly untangling her tangled hair....

He smiled and went there and sat beside her... She looked at him and smiled which he reciprocated and then he leaned back on the swing.....

Jayadev: Its a beautiful view isn't it..

Uyir : Hmhmm..

Jayadev : psh.... I forgot it's your room you get to see this every day.... I didn't get much time for all this...

She looked at him with raised eyebrows ... He signed..

Jayadev : That's true.... I took over our company immediately after completing my UG... I did MBA while I was already CEO..... From then it was just running and working hard... As I joined without any experience and faced heavy criticism saying that's what happens when powers given to un deserved person... That did hurted me badly then but they are not wrong though.... I decided to make myself deserving for the position I hold.... From that day I didn't had time for all this small things.. Its always about work meeting and learning did faced many failure.... But finally made the same people say I deserve that CEO positions... That was not a easy race to.... I did lost many happiness.... Lost many moments that need to be enjoyed...

He said looking at the sky with a sad smile... Uyir was just looking at her man..... She placed her plams over his shoulder he came out of the daze and looked at her and shook his head...

Jayadev : sorry.... I just... Leave it.... You continue..i am leaving...

He stood up to leave she held his hand..... He looked down at her.... She eyed him to Sit down... He furrowed she again insisted the same through her eyes...

Jayadev : do you want me sit on the floor??

Uyir nodded her head positively... He sat down with confused face... He was facing her.. She chuckled..