"I can't believe my stupid ass decided to give you a second chance" I stated, clearly upset at this point. His face dropped, as he stared confusingly at me. "what?" He mumbled.

I sighed before saying something I knew I would regret, and I did. "This" I paused, pointing to the both of us "This.. what we have is toxic"

"So, you're still fucking mine. If you break up with me, You're still mine." He stated, frustration and anger showing in his tone.

Brandt frowned his eyebrows, trying to block the now sadness from showing. "But, what are you tryna say?" He asked, shrugging.

"What you can do is go.. go show her around the school.. but we're.." I paused, thinking if I wanted to say this or not but did anyways.

"Done" I said, as I tried to block the tears from falling.

Brandt stared blankly at me as he tried to process the my words and when he did, all sadness was shown on his face. "No.." He said, stepping closer to me.

"No. Julie, I'm sorry. I'll go with you, just please.." He paused.
"Please don't do this again" He continued.

I closed my eyes as tears dropped, I shook my head and said "Goodbye Brandt" Opening my eyes back up. I turned around getting ready to walk away but plans didn't go as planned.

Brandt grabbed my wrist and spun me around and kissed me, holding my waist so that I wouldn't leave. I loved it and I didn't want it to stop.. never did. But it had to. I quickly pulled away and said "Don't do that"

"Julie. please, I love you.. I really do!"

"I'm sorry" He added as I quickly removed myself from his grip, shaking my head. "I gotta go" I said, wiping the little bit of tears  away.

I turned and walked away, hearing my name being called by every step I took. My jealousy took the best of me and caused me to break up with the one person I loved most.. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Am I wrong in this situation?

I ran to girl's bathroom and cried in one of the stalls, luckily no one was in there so I could be as loud as I wanted..

The words mistake played in my head on repeat.. that was a mistake.. why did I do that?

I started to shake and can't stop.

Yeah, I mean the relationship was kinda toxic but at the end of the day, we still loved each other to death and now we probably won't know what to do without each other.

I sniffled before wiping my tears and walking out of the bathroom stall. I rinsed my face at the sink before staring at it in the mirror.

I looked awful

I had puffy eyes from crying, My eyes were slightly red.. My shirt was wet from me rinsing my face and a little from my tears.

I can't go out like this but I need to get to the schools theater room to work on building and painting the props.. plus this goes on my art grade.

I don't know what do.

I sat on the bathroom floor and I buried my head into my knees. I didn't cry again because I knew that would make my eyes worse. I just sat.. in silence thinking about..

we know who

And thinking about the date he took me on yesterday.. it was so nice, he was so nice.. to me at least and I loved every second of that date.

Like literally.. Couldn't wish for anything else.

I sighed before roiling my eyes.. I'm the one who broke up with him but yet I'm the bitch who's crying in the fucking bathroom.