𝟎𝟖

It's now Friday morning, and I woke up to the sound of breathing, I was a light sleeper. I was laying on Brandt's chest even though we fell asleep spooning for what I can remember.

Wait.. I was laying on Brandt's chest, why is he still here?
I'm gonna be in so much trouble if my mum found out that he slept over, we over slept. We're late for school. I tapped Brandt to wake him up but he didn't. "Brandt!" I whispered, staring to shake his slim body.
"What?" He groaned, in a raspy tone. "We're late for school and you slept over, Get up" u stated, shaking him once again.

"Oh shit" He spoke, fluttering his eyes open. He sat up, practically, jumping out of my bed.

As he tossed around in my room, looking for his stuff. I went to the bathroom and did the things that I needed to do before walking out of the bathroom. Once Brandt had his things and stuff on, he ran over to me, pecking my lips before tucking around to my door.
"I'll see you later" He said, smiling lightly before walking out my bedroom door.
"Be quiet." I whisper-shouted. I don't want him to wake my mum up.

I looked out my window to see Brandt walking in the direction of his house, leaving my sight. I smiled before finding some clothes and throwing them on. I grabbed my things, rushing downstairs. It was like twelve, so I was supposed to be in my third class, Music.

I walked to school, knowing I was late and knowing that I was probably gonna see Connie today but Brandt said that he would handle it so.. I think I'm good.

==

I walked into the school and I head over to my locker to put my stuff away. I closed my locker and I head to music once I walked in, everyone eyes met me at the door.
"Look who finally came" The teacher spit.

"I know I'm sorry, I overslept!" I said, fidgeting with my fingers. "Ok. Go have a sit, you're lucky we're on break right now" The teacher stated.
I went to my seat, avoiding eye contact with the teacher and everyone else.

"Where did you go yesterday, girl?" Anna asked,  turning around in her seat to face me. "Long story" I said, not wanting to tell nor go into details about it. "You disappeared and so as Brandt." Maya said, joining in.
"I know.. crazy right?" I asked, playfully smiling.

"What did you guys do together?" Anna asked, already knowing that we were together.

"I went home because something happened and Brandt came with me to for comfort" I said, using small details. Anna's eyebrows frown, trying to process the information.
"I promise we didn't do what y'all think we did" I said, justifying. "Ok but what happened? Why did you leave?" Anna asked, confused filled her face.

Once Anna said that Brandt's words replayed in my head, "Have you ever told anyone?" Brandt words -
"When stuff like that happens you need to tell someone"

I hesitated before sighed, deciding to tell them what happened.

"It was just Connie, she was just picking with me to the point, I started to cry." I said, in low voice. "Oh, my god. Are you okay?" Anna asked, concerned filling her face now.
"Yeah. I'm fine now, Brandt helped" I said, letting her know that I was all good now.

"That's good and I'm glad he helped, We love you Jules" Anna smiled,  "I love you guys too, Thank you Anna" I smiled as well, returning the gesture.

A few minutes of me talking to Anna and Maya, someone passes a note to Anna. "Why do you always get a note?" Maya asked, sounding annoyed and excited at the same time.
"What does it says?" I asked, being confused. I learned over to look at it and watched her read it before responding to my question.

"Brendan and someone other person are watching a movie on Saturday night and asked if I wanted to come, if so invite your friends" Anna said, answering me.