𝟏𝟓

It's Friday morning and I woke up still laying in Brandt's arms, The sun was peeking through my curtains and it hit my eyes so I quick shut my eyes before slowly crawling out of bed.. trying not to wake Brandt.

I walk over to my bathroom to use it, I get to my bathroom and I pull down my panties and I sit on the toilet, I do my business as I look down at the floor, I wipe myself before getting up and flushing the toilet.

I walk over to the sink to wash my hands and as I turn the water on.. I look up at the mirror to see something on my neck, I thought it was a bruise at first until I remembered Brandt was sucking on my neck yesterday in the bathroom.

It was a hickey..

My eyes widen as well as my mouth, I rush out the bathroom to go tell Brandt.

"Brandt" I whisper as I shake him "Hmm, What?" He says getting up and rubbing his eyes "Come here" I say before grabbing his arm and pulling him into the bathroom.

"Jules, what are you doing" he say as I close the bathroom door "Look" I say as I point to the hickey on my neck

His eyes widen "Did I do that?" He questions and I nod "I'm sorry" he says stepping closer to me and grabbing the other side of my neck "it's fine but what do I do?" I question.

"You don't have makeup to cover it up?" He questions and I shake my head "No, I don't wear makeup" I point out "Shit" he mumbles.

"Everyone is gonna see including my mom, I'm fucking dead" I start to panic "I got you, nobody is gonna see" he points out "How is nobody gonna see?" I question

"Fuck Jules, I don't know"

"I've never done this to a girl before" he adds "Jules just don't panic"

"Okay"

"You're gonna have to just let people see that you have a hickey" he say and I shake my head "I can't" I point out "Why, are you embarrassed of it?"

"No, did you not hear I just said, My mom is gonna fucking kill me" I point out pushing him out of the way and walking out of the bathroom.

"All right, Look I'm not trying to argue with you" he says and I roll my eyes with a scoff "You're the one making it into an argument" I point out and he walks up to me.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He apologizes "I'm just freaking out"

"And you think I'm not?"

"No, I know you are..more than me but you have to trust.. Do you trust me?" He questions and I nod "Yes"

"Okay, Do you have a hoodie that covers up your neck?" He questions and i shrug "I don't know, I think so"

"Go look" he says pointing to my closest, I walk over to my closest and I open the door, I start to look through my closet.. looking for a hoodie that will cover up my neck.

Brandt soon joins me in the closet and stands behind as I look for a hoodie, I fell his hands starting to wander around my body, He steps closer to me and I fell his stomach onto my back and I feel something else but I don't need to say because I think we all know what it is.

he knows what his doing.. his turning me on and I think I'm turning him on as well.

"What are you doing?" I question "Nothing, Just admiring you, You're so beautiful.. you know that?" He points out which makes me blush in some type of way.

"You know what, Fuck the hoodie.. Do you wanna stay home today?" He questions and I didn't even hesitate before saying "Hell Yeah, Of course"

He pulls me out of my closet and he pushes me onto the bed.