𝟎𝟕

It's the next day at school and the bell had rung like a few seconds ago so me, it was locker break. Anna and Maya stood by their lockers in the hallway as I walked up to them, smiling politely.

"So. What did you guys talk about last night?" I asked, talking to Anna about Brendan.
"We asked each other what we liked, and we had a lot of stuff in common" Anna stated, practically blushing.
"Like what?" Maya asked, "I like music and so does he" Anna stated, "You guys are literally meant for each other" Maya said, being happy for Anna.

"Yeah. Congrats, Anna" I congratulated, not taking my eyes off of the ground. "Thank you guys. but hey, what's wrong Jules?" Anna asked, trying to search my face for the answer.

"Oh. uh, it's just mom" I lied, "Oh, is everything okay?" Anna asked, concerned for me.

"Yeah, thanks for asking"

"No problem" Anna said, turning to Maya. "Oh, my god. don't look" Anna spoke, nervously as Brendan comes over to us.  "Hey, Anna. Hey girls" Brendan said, to us.
"Hey brendan" Anna spoke, timidly.

"Hey" Maya greeted back, smiling. I didn't say anything because I just had a lot of stuff on my mind. "I burned this for you" He said as he handed Anna a small case, that had a dvd in it. "Cause you said you love music" He said, causing Anna to smile. They were just so adorable together.
"You don't have to listen to it" He shrugged. "No, I will and thank you!" Anna says and smiles again.

"Bye" He waved before leaving. "Bye" Anna said, waving back.

"Oh, my god. He's like in love with you" Maya claimed, literally clinging too Anna's side. "We talked for hours last night" Anna stated.

"Wait, Really!" Said Maya.

"It's all moving to fast." Anna responds "Have you guys kissed?" I asked

"No, She hasn't, we are supposed to do it together" Maya said, causing me to remember that rule that she had made up."No y'all don't, Anna you don't have to do it at the same time, if you don't want to" I stated, wanting her to know that.

"it's okay!" Anna says

"She's my Bestfriend, Jules!" Maya stated, tryna hog her. "And she's mine to, Maya you can't just hog her. You have to let her breathe" . "Whatever!" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, my god, don't look again, it's Brandt!" Anna said, looking down. "He's walking past us" Maya claimed before putting her head down as well. I just watched him talk to Connie as he walks past me, not daring to take a glare or even a peek at me.

I hated seeing them together and I need to do something before they got together so I ran up to Brandt."Brandt!" I said, causing him to stop walking."What do you want?" He asked, as he faced me.

"Can we talk?" I asked. "Since when do you ever wanna talk?" He questions

"Since Now" 

"Well, that's too bad. I don't wanna talk to you"

"Brandt Cmon-"

"He said he doesn't wanna talk to you!" Connie said, cutting me off. "Connie, Shut the fuck up" I said. She scoffed, looking me up and down before waking away.

"Please Brandt" I begged. "All right, Let's go" He said, taking my hand and leading me to a classroom.

We get in a empty classroom and Brandt leans on the wall with his hand in his pockets. "What?"

"I don't like fighting with you, Brandt." I stated, looking at him "Ok?" He shrugged, not caring.

"I'm sorry for what I said to you but you being mean to my friends gotta stop"