Chapter 169 Smashing the Cheng Family 9

"What I said was the truth. I really saw Qin Yunzheng go in!"

  Cheng Xuening tried to hide back, but his mouth was screaming louder, just to let people know.

  The villagers didn't see Cheng Xuening as lying, and the originally uncertain minds would be dubious.

   "Could it be that the person inside is really a girl?"

   "Girl Ning shouldn't talk nonsense about this kind of thing, right?"

   "If this is the case, girl Zheng is too outrageous!"

   "Don't talk nonsense, folks, it is absolutely impossible for our family to do such shameless things."

   Qin Gang said gruffly, not only him, but the Qin family didn't believe it.

  Because they know Yunzheng very well, it can't be her when they hear the voice inside!

   "Whether it's Qin Yunzheng, we'll find out when we go in and see!" Cheng Jian snorted coldly, kicked the door open impatiently, and rushed in aggressively.

   At this time, the villagers also came over, and they all looked at the scene in front of them dumbfounded. Seeing that the Cheng family was so noisy, they thought it would really be Qin Yunzheng!

   I didn't expect it to be Zhang Li, and Cheng Jian actually revealed his green hat with his own hands?

   "Ah-" Zhang Li, who had reacted, screamed in horror when she saw Cheng Jian and the villagers surrounding her in front of her!

  Why, why are there so many people?

   Her adultery with Niu was discovered!

   Zhang Li was particularly broken, and she had the heart to die on the spot. How could things become like this?

   "Zhang Li, you bitch, you dare to steal someone from the cowshed behind my back!" Cheng Jian was so angry that his eyes were split, his whole body was shaking, and he wanted to strangle Zhang Li to death on the spot.

   His own daughter-in-law and good brother are already very embarrassing, but now this layer of fig leaf is still exposed by himself.

   "Mom, why are you!" Cheng Xuening screamed directly, her face as white as a dried radish, "Shouldn't it be Qin Yunzheng?"

How could    become her mother, what the **** is going on?

   "Oh? Who is calling me?" A sweet and indifferent voice suddenly sounded!

   seemed to be transformed into reality, all the throats were strangled, and the scene was silent.

   "You, Qin Yunzheng, why are you here, shouldn't you be in the bullpen?"

  Cheng Xuening looked at the girl who was standing in front of her safe and sound in horror, her heart kept sinking, and she realized that she seemed to have jumped into a pit.

   Qin's family quickly pulled him aside when they saw Yunzheng's appearance, and confirmed that they were not relieved. Although they had long known that Yunzheng would not do such shameless things, they were also afraid that Yunzheng would be tricked.

   "Oh, so Cheng Xuening, are you bringing all the villagers to appreciate your mother's broken shoes with wild men?"

   Yunzheng pretended to ask the villagers next to him what happened here, and then pretended to be suddenly enlightened.

   (end of this chapter)