Chapter 142 He Has No Amnesia 9

If you were an ordinary person, you would definitely be covering your nose and stomach, but Yun Zheng's face didn't change, which made the first team captain and team doctor Wang have a good impression of her. excellent doctor demeanor.

"Doctor Wang, the symptoms of the rescuers' illness are consistent, and it is basically confirmed that it is contagious, and it is likely to pass through the respiratory tract, so I have some suggestions." Yunzheng said in a serious tone, if she just guessed, then now It has been determined that this is the influenza virus, but without gaining the trust of the people here, Yunzheng will not say it easily, so as not to speak nonsense for her.

"Well, Comrade Qin, say it." Team Doctor Wang smiled kindly. If someone else said that, he would definitely not take it seriously, but Yunzheng's personal charm is strong, and he has a general demeanor in every gesture. I don't have stage fright at all at my age, and if I'm not confident and guaranteed, I won't talk nonsense.

"I think that since there is no cure for everyone, the most important thing is to prevent the spread of the virus and minimize the risk, so the patient should be isolated first, and then disinfected with 85 every hour, and pay attention to Hygiene, wipe their faces every half an hour to prevent them from swallowing vomit, so as to prevent the spread of the epidemic and gain time for rescue."

   "Okay, I'll try it out as you told me!" Team Doctor Wang nodded, thinking that the little girl looks very skilled and is the role of a future famous doctor.

   "Wang team doctor, Huo team is injured, you can get me some gauze and trauma medicine..."

  Jiang Jun hurriedly ran in from the outside and shouted, but unexpectedly met Yunzheng's eyes.

   The two were stunned for a while, then Yunzheng narrowed his eyes slightly, "Hey, comrade, what a coincidence~"

   "Little sister-in-law, why are you here?" Jiang Jun's eyes widened, surprised and surprised, and he blurted out, "Could it be that Team Huo told you everything?"

   "Team Huo?" Yun Zheng's lips curled slightly, and his clear eyes drew the arc of a crescent moon, but his smile did not reach his eyes, "It seems like a coincidence, Huo Beiyu also came here for a stroll."

"Yeah, don't you know..." Jiang Jun suddenly reacted as if he had missed a word, and immediately showed a smile that was even uglier than crying, "No no no, I was wrong, Team Huo is not here, it was me just now. I made a slip of the tongue, sister-in-law, can you pretend that you haven't heard anything?"

"It's just right, I'm here to help today." Yun Zheng is not stupid, why can't he guess the matter now, his pretty face is instantly frosty, "Since the old friend is here, please trouble you and show me. Let's watch him talk."

  Jiang Jun could not wait to commit suicide at this moment, how could he be so stupid to take off Team Huo's vest!

   Team Huo will definitely not let him go, not to mention that the little sister-in-law looks terrible now. It's over, he has no future!

   woo woo!

   "Little sister-in-law, you'll be in in a while, but don't say it's me." Jiang Jun took Yunzheng to a door tremblingly, his legs twitching behind Yunzheng.

  In the house, five or six rescuers led by Huo Beiyu were all sitting on their stretchers, all wounded, waiting for the team doctor Li Mi to treat them.

   "Team Huo, take off your clothes, and I'll sterilize your wound!" Li Mi took the alcohol and looked shyly and timidly at Huo Beiyu, who bowed his head silently in front of him.

  The handsome man with no wife was wearing iron-gray protective clothing, his slender and straight figure, and the grace and grace revealed from his bones were enough to make women crazy for him.

   (end of this chapter)