Chapter 149 Slap Li Mi in the face 1

Huo Beiyu asked expectantly, "I'm your man now, can I hold your little hand anytime in the future? Can I hold you directly if I want?"

   Yunzheng nodded, "It can be, but it can't be like that in front of outsiders, we have to pay attention to the occasion."

When    said this, Yunzheng suddenly felt that something was wrong. It stands to reason that people in this era should be more conservative. Why does this guy Huo Beiyu have no such concept?

"When there's no one there, can I still..." Huo Beiyu stared at Yunzheng's lips as he spoke, the meaning behind it was unclear, Yunzheng blushed and couldn't say anything, so he ate it The bear's heart and the leopard's gall automatically bowed his head--

   "Team Huo, are you feeling better?"

   At this time, Jiang Jun and other rescuers broke in.

   Yunzheng immediately turned his head and pretended that nothing happened, and patted his hot face.

   "Who allowed you to come in casually?"

   Huo Beiyu narrowed his eyes dangerously, releasing a chilling light that made people feel frightened.

   A group of little brats specialize in bad things, it seems that every skin needs to be tightened.

   Everyone felt as if they were being targeted by the **** of death, and suddenly fell into an ice cave.

   Happened!

   Did they disturb Team Huo's good deeds? They will die soon!

   "Huo Beiyu, they care about you, what are you doing with a black face?" Yunzheng glared at him, didn't this take the opportunity to express his anger, making him and him seem to have done something shameful.

  Huo Beiyu quickly corrected his attitude and gave Yunzheng a smile to please the good-natured.

  Jiang Jun and the others just watched the Huo Yanwang who usually trained them to be ruthless, but now he was coaxing a charming little girl in a low voice. Such a picture is simply shocking!

   It seems that Huo team is not indifferent to people, but all his warmth is given to his little sister-in-law.

  Bing Zhazi really makes them feel ashamed when they talk about love!

   "You guys, all of you have your ears erected. Let me introduce to you. This is my future daughter-in-law, the hostess of our team, Qin Yunzheng."

The words    daughter-in-law overflowed from the man's lips and teeth, revealing a tingling meaning.

  Yunzheng only felt that his heart was electrocuted, and said angrily, "Don't talk nonsense, I just promised to be your partner, I haven't married you yet!"

   This man is really able to climb up the pole, with a black belly!

   Little did he know that what Huo Beiyu was thinking at the moment was that if it wasn't for the rescue team not being able to make noise, he wanted to use a loudspeaker to announce to the world!

   He finally became a Zhengbao person!

   "Hello little sister-in-law!"

   The rescuers pretended not to hear Yunzheng's denial, and all shouted respectfully.

  Yunzheng: As expected, it was Huo Beiyu's first-hand training, all of them are big-tailed wolves!

  Huo Beiyu glanced at them with admiration, and rushed for this cleverness, so as not to punish them for rashly interrupting his and Zhengbao's good deeds.

  Everyone: Sure enough, the little sister-in-law ruled the Huo team. With the little sister-in-law, the gold medal of avoiding death, I will never be afraid of the Huo team getting angry in the future!

  ★

  Huo Beiyu had a low-grade fever due to the rupture of his wound due to emotional agitation. After being fed medicine by Yunzheng, Huo Beiyu fell asleep.

  Yunzheng came to help the rescue team, so it was not good to keep guarding him. He went out while he was sleeping. As soon as he got outside, he saw Jiang Jun rushing over.

   "Little sister-in-law is not well. Many rescue workers have continued to deteriorate in condition. The medical room is very busy. Doctor Wang asks you to hurry up and help."

  Yunzheng went to the medical hall with the medicine box in his hand, and just entered the door...

   (end of this chapter)