Chapter 162 Breaking the Cheng Family 3

Huo Beiyu had to go back to the capital the next day. The Qin family prepared a lot of food for Huo Beiyu overnight. Now there is a shortage of supplies in various areas. Even if Huo Beiyu is in the capital, he cannot only stay at the base because of his position. , is to go to remote areas to perform tasks, the food is provided by the state, and usually there is nothing good to eat.

  The Qin family all have a common problem. As long as they are good to Yunzheng, they will treat them heartily, not to mention that Huo Beiyu is still Yunzheng's future husband.

So I generously brought him 20 catties of bacon, 30 catties of sausages, 10 catties of croquettes, 15 catties of braised chicken legs, 30 catties of dried noodles, 20 eggs, and also bought canned food of various flavors. ten pounds.

   Considering that Huo Beiyu can't cook, all of them can be stored for a long time. If you want to eat them, you can eat them right away, so I solidly got five or six boxes.

   He was even afraid that he would be cold, so he prepared more than a dozen sets of warm clothes and cotton trousers for him.

   Seeing the Qin family work so hard for him, Huo Beiyu's heart warmed slightly. No one has ever been so nice to him. He has never been the only one in his consciousness, and he doesn't care about others.

   was reborn, he just wanted to make Yunzheng happy, and by the way, he helped Yunzheng guard the Qin family.

   But in these days of getting along, he gradually felt the taste of family affection, and now he regards the Qin family as his own from the bottom of his heart.

  This life of rebirth is really worth it.

   Qin's family knew that Huo Beiyu and Yunzheng must have something to talk about, so after helping to load these things into the car, they each went about their own business.

   Yunzheng asked Huo Beiyu to wait for her for a few minutes, and she would go to him after a while.

   Huo Beiyu stood there obediently and waited. The car assigned by the headquarters was a Land Rover.

   The handsome man of Qiyu is leaning on the front of the car. His dark green formal suit perfectly highlights his straight body and slender legs.

  Cheng Xuening looked at this scene from a distance, and a pair of eyes were jealous that they were about to bleed.

   Such a handsome and capable man, why doesn't it belong to her Cheng Xuening? Why can Qin Yunzheng, that bitch, have Huo Beiyu?

   Obviously she is prettier and gentler than Qin Yunzheng. In the past, only men would notice her.

   She gritted her teeth unwillingly, thinking that since she could make Xu Tianzhi, the most popular person in the village, fascinated by her, as long as she gave up her face, she would not be able to pry the corner!

  Cheng Xuening walked up with what he thought was the most charming smile, "Brother Huo, are you leaving?"

   Huo Beiyu ignored her directly. He is a master now. He must keep himself clean and cannot talk to other women!

  Cheng Xuening didn't seem to feel the indifference of the man, and said vigorously, "Why are you alone? Isn't Qin Yunzheng your object? Why doesn't she come to see you off, she doesn't take you too seriously, right?"

  Huo Beiyu frowned slightly, why is this pheasant so noisy!

  Cheng Xuening secretly said, is this man dumb? But he was reluctant to give up, and continued to say enthusiastically, "Brother Huo, don't you remember me? I'm Cheng Xuening, Qin Yunzheng's sister, and Qin Yunzheng and I used to have a good relationship."

Huo Beiyu finally glanced at her, Cheng Xuening thought he was noticed by him, the excitement in his eyebrows could not be concealed, weak Liu Fufeng said, "Brother Huo, I had a misunderstanding with sister Zheng, she Thinking that I stole the man she likes and ignores me, can you help me tell sister Zheng that as long as she is willing to reconcile with me, I can give her anything she wants!"

   "Go away!" Huo Beiyu shouted coldly, don't think he couldn't hear it, this pheasant was trying to sow discord between him and Zhengbao.

   Next is all scumbags~ Layer by layer, the real life of the heroine is laid out~

   (end of this chapter)