Chapter 6 - Madison's Awakening

Start from the beginning

"Oh!" She gasped in surprise but quickly resumed kissing him as the hot water poured over both of them. Rex held her firmly, her legs wrapped around his waist, as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Madison threw her head back in pleasure, running her hands over Rex's dripping shoulders. He nibbled on her earlobe, drawing a soft moan from her.

Rex then slowly lowered Madison down his body until her feet touched the wet floor of the shower again. He knelt in front of her and gently took one foot in his hands, washing it tenderly and placing soft kisses on her toes.

"You always know how to make me feel special." She said, smiling lovingly at him as he repeated the gesture with her other foot.

Rex rose and embraced her, kissing her neck and shoulders. She wrapped her arms around him, running her hands slowly up and down his wet, slick back.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss as Madison pressed her body against Rex's. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hard cock pressing against her belly.

Pulling back from the kiss, Madison looked into Rex's eyes. Her hand caressed his cheek and she kissed him tenderly before slowly making her way down his body.

Tracing kisses along his collarbone and chest, Madison swirled her tongue around one of Rex's nipples, causing him to groan with pleasure. She kissed over his abs toward his hips, trailing kisses along each side.

"That feels so good..." Rex sighed, running his fingers through Madison's wet hair.

Looking up at Rex, she saw desire in his expression. Taking his cock in hand, she kissed the tip gently before taking him into her warm mouth.

"Madison..." He groaned, his hips bucking in pleasure.

Madison continued to pleasure Rex until he could take no more, With a groan, he lifted her up in his arms once again, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss as their bodies slid against one another beneath the falling water. Madison wrapped her legs around Rex's waist, her arms around his neck as he held her close to his chest.

Rex pressed Madison against the shower wall, his hands gripping her thighs as he entered her slowly yet firmly. She gasped in pleasure, her head falling back against the tiles as he thrust inside her. She clung to him, her nails digging into his back as his cock glided in and out of her wet pussy with ease.

"Fuck me harder, Rex." Madison moaned as she writhed against him, meeting his thrusts with eager enthusiasm.

He picked up the pace, slamming into her with increasing force, their bodies slapping together with each thrust. Madison's moans grew louder, her nails raking down his back as she drew closer and closer to orgasm. Rex could feel his own climax building, his balls tightening as he fucked her harder and harder.

Finally, with a loud groan, he came inside her, his hot cum spilling deep into her pussy. Madison cried out with pleasure, her own orgasm sweeping through her body as she clamped down around him. They stayed locked together for a few moments, panting and gasping for breath as the water continued to pour down on them.

Eventually, Rex set Madison down gently, her feet meeting the shower's slick tile floor. Steam billowed around them as he turned off the water. Madison reached for two fluffy white towels hanging nearby.

She started with Rex's back, tenderly patting the soft towel over his smooth skin. She took care around his mechanical left arm, gingerly blotting the joints. Moving around to his front, Madison continued to delicately dry his muscular chest and abs, stealing appreciative glances at his body.

Rex then took his turn, enveloping Madison in the plush towel. He gently rubbed her arms and back before bringing the towel to her breasts and stomach, blotting the moisture from her skin.